Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2015, 08:52 AM

Default Missing Farm Town April 10th Release

I cannot access the April 10th Release or Updates where they're supposed to be at the top of page 1. It just starts out with comments. Where did the Release go? Why am I not seeing it?
Old Apr 15 2015, 08:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie E View Post
I cannot access the April 10th Release or Updates where they're supposed to be at the top of page 1. It just starts out with comments. Where did the Release go? Why am I not seeing it?
Hi Jackie,
It is there. Try clicking on another of the previous releases and see if you can see the first post in those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Crops are on a 20 hour day, but the time when you mouse over on the farm is based on a 24 hr day making it easier to determine when crops will mature, waste, etc.
... 20 hr * 6 days = 120 hours / 24 hours = 5.0 days, so had prob. grown long enough to only show 4.9 days.
No as it showed as soon as I planted them

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:05 AM

I have the new facilities, which i have stocked both the Library Supplies and the Vegan Supplies, both showed as being stocked with goods reading along the top as i filled them, but then when i went back later and listed my facilities in Utilization order they were showing as 0 so i stocked them again and again along the top it says 18,990 products added to the Library Supplies, and 15,300 products started in the Vegan Supplies but when i come out of the facilities manager and then go back in they are all showing as empty again, so i restock them go out of facilities manager and when i go back in again they are empty, can you look into it please, thanks
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
No as it showed as soon as I planted them
Hi Tartanlady,
Yes it will show that way as soon as you plant them. The crop is a 6 Farm Town day crop. Farm Town days are 20 hours long. The time shown when you hover over the crop is in real 24 hours days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I have the new facilities, which i have stocked both the Library Supplies and the Vegan Supplies, both showed as being stocked with goods reading along the top as i filled them, but then when i went back later and listed my facilities in Utilization order they were showing as 0 so i stocked them again and again along the top it says 18,990 products added to the Library Supplies, and 15,300 products started in the Vegan Supplies but when i come out of the facilities manager and then go back in they are all showing as empty again, so i restock them go out of facilities manager and when i go back in again they are empty, can you look into it please, thanks
Hi Brenda,
I just tried it and mine worked fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triheart View Post
can't find hazelnut tree
Ditto... no hazelnut tree.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:24 AM

I work my husbands farm as well as my own, i just collected 45 hazelnut tree and planted them on fruittree farm. I went back and collected more trees as gifts but when I got back to Fruit tree farm the hazelnut trees were gone. I kept new ones in my gift box. Any suggestions

Hubbies Farm link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9199&farm_ix=3
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Nelson View Post
Ditto... no hazelnut tree.
Hazelnut tree is in the gifts
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:31 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhh... thank you.
Closed Thread