Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2015, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I work my husbands farm as well as my own, i just collected 45 hazelnut tree and planted them on fruittree farm. I went back and collected more trees as gifts but when I got back to Fruit tree farm the hazelnut trees were gone. I kept new ones in my gift box. Any suggestions

Hubbies Farm link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9199&farm_ix=3
Hi Susan,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
Hazelnut tree is in the gifts
Ahhhhhhhhhhh... thank you.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Brenda,
I just tried it and mine worked fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Have just done what you said and followed your link and also cleared the history from google chrome, went to facilities and stocked them looked fine, went out of facilities and back in again and they are back to zero, any other suggestions, i have asked a few people and theirs seem to work fine
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Hazelnut tree is in the gifts
The Send Gifts tab may be inconsistent though and sometimes show the Hazelnut right below the alligator and other times not be there at all. That's why I have been exchanging all my gifts for the Hazelnuts when possible since the My Request tab is working steadily.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Have just done what you said and followed your link and also cleared the history from google chrome, went to facilities and stocked them looked fine, went out of facilities and back in again and they are back to zero, any other suggestions, i have asked a few people and theirs seem to work fine
Hi Brenda,
Try putting them in storage, save, restart farm and then put back on same farm. It obviously is not taking the loading for some reason even though it shows it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Disappearing tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Send Gifts tab may be inconsistent though and sometimes show the Hazelnut right below the alligator and other times not be there at all. That's why I have been exchanging all my gifts for the Hazelnuts when possible since the My Request tab is working steadily.
Thank goodness you posted this, I thought I was nuts! First it's there, then it's gone, lol.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:43 AM

Can the old library we have been using for decoration be used with the new release? We could the courthouse.
Old Apr 15 2015, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Can the old library we have been using for decoration be used with the new release? We could the courthouse.
Hi Imajean,
No it can't as they created a new building for the facility.
Old Apr 15 2015, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Brenda,
Try putting them in storage, save, restart farm and then put back on same farm. It obviously is not taking the loading for some reason even though it shows it.
I put them into storage went completely off FT then back on added them back to the farms and stocked them showed full, went out of the facs and back in again and they empty again, thought that putting them in storage might have worked but no unfortunately it hasnt, even tried just going into each on and stocking them that way instead of through facs manager but still they empty when i go back
Old Apr 15 2015, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I put them into storage went completely off FT then back on added them back to the farms and stocked them showed full, went out of the facs and back in again and they empty again, thought that putting them in storage might have worked but no unfortunately it hasnt, even tried just going into each on and stocking them that way instead of through facs manager but still they empty when i go back
Hi Brenda,
I am sorry this is happening. Only other thing I can think of is for you to contact Support and see if they can figure it out for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Closed Thread