Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 30 2023, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Can I ask a question here? I'vd been trying to go step be step as you requested, but my computer says different things than you say it should. My main problem is more and more facilties are showing me they have no products when I try to load them. Then I go to see what exactly is in that facility and it wll show me all 100%'s or whatever. I cashed out once and the items and amouts were gone, a blank white area. Then a lot of the items will show they have no products i.e. raisins, corstarch, soy sauce, curry, cream, etc. That means that items they are suppose to make don't get made. Like things are stuck or maybe I am just stuck. Ha!
Old Aug 30 2023, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattir's Farm View Post
Can I ask a question here? I'vd been trying to go step be step as you requested, but my computer says different things than you say it should. My main problem is more and more facilties are showing me they have no products when I try to load them. Then I go to see what exactly is in that facility and it wll show me all 100%'s or whatever. I cashed out once and the items and amouts were gone, a blank white area. Then a lot of the items will show they have no products i.e. raisins, corstarch, soy sauce, curry, cream, etc. That means that items they are suppose to make don't get made. Like things are stuck or maybe I am just stuck. Ha!
Hi Pattir,
When the products are not loading to start in a facility, then open the facility and make sure everything you want to make has a check in its box. Then click on it to start some and see what it shows. If you get a pop up telling you that you need more of an ingredient then you will have to find out where that ingredient is made.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2023, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Pattir's Farm Reply to Taz

All the ingredients required on the faucilities are checked.

What about the item that always show nothing even when I keep adding more ingredients from crops or other facilities.

Thanks.
Old Aug 30 2023, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
All the ingredients required on the faucilities are checked.

What about the item that always show nothing even when I keep adding more ingredients from crops or other facilities.

Thanks.
Hi Pattir,
Without a specific example I can't tell you. We don't have any way to see what you see in your facilities. Did you try starting any of that particular product and see if it tells you what you are missing?
I would need a specific name of a facility you are having trouble with and what it says when you try to start a product in it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2023, 10:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Cornstarch come from corn and made into cornstarch in the watermill, but not listed on the storage list. Soy sauce, curry and cream are also not on the storage list. Raisins, Strawberry choco bars and others are on the storage list but at very different amounts. The bars have the quantity of ony 16 available for many weeks.

As far as the facilities saying there are no products available and I open up the amounts lists they usually say all 100%. Most of them are Taste of ____. You can look at my Taste of Columbia on Farm no. 33.

Is that enough info.?
Old Aug 30 2023, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Cornstarch come from corn and made into cornstarch in the watermill, but not listed on the storage list. Soy sauce, curry and cream are also not on the storage list. Raisins, Strawberry choco bars and others are on the storage list but at very different amounts. The bars have the quantity of ony 16 available for many weeks.

As far as the facilities saying there are no products available and I open up the amounts lists they usually say all 100%. Most of them are Taste of ____. You can look at my Taste of Columbia on Farm no. 33.

Is that enough info.?
Hi Pattir,
First you are right corn starch is not listed in your storage because you don't have any in your storage. The storage will not list a zerro amount.
You do not have any of those other items you listed either. You are either not producing them or you are not producing enough to have a surplus built up meaning you are using all you are making when you fill your facilities.
You need to go to the facilities those products are produced in, open them and make sure you have a check in the box for producing those, then start the maximum batches you can of those.

The facilities you are asking about, the Taste of ones, are service facilities. They do not use ingredients. The instead stock the completed products from the restraurant they are associated with. If you do not own the restaurant that goes with the Taste of then you will not have any products to load in them.
Old Aug 31 2023, 01:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Pattir's Farm Reply

All items are checked and I have resturants to match each Taste of ___.

I have been checking on the items such as corn starch, soy sauce, etc. several times for weeks. I even changed some of gifts to chocolate liquor to increase the amount of chocolate for the stawberry chco bars.

I really have been trying.
Old Aug 31 2023, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
All items are checked and I have resturants to match each Taste of ___.

I have been checking on the items such as corn starch, soy sauce, etc. several times for weeks. I even changed some of gifts to chocolate liquor to increase the amount of chocolate for the stawberry chco bars.

I really have been trying.
Hi Pattir,

As those items are basic ingredients then you must be using all you are making and do not have enough to fill all of your facilities.

Try storing all your products from your facilities, then use the ingredient planner to see what you are short of to fill them. That will tell you what you need to increase production of, by adding more things like another water mill. With all we have in facilities and services today just one facility for making basic ingredients is not enough now.
Old Aug 31 2023, 10:55 AM

is there a way to check for duplicate COIN facilities on a field , other they trying to check it visually?
Old Aug 31 2023, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
is there a way to check for duplicate COIN facilities on a field , other they trying to check it visually?
Hi JNelson,
You can check them in the Facility manager as it lists what frms they are on and the same facilities are listed together.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending