Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 27 2023, 02:02 PM

Super happy that we're getting the gifting feature soon!!! Thanks so much!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 27 2023, 02:23 PM

Thank you Raul and Team for all you do. I have been playing since 2009, and love all of the changes since the migration started. I have been playing so much more than in the past few years. I am loving the game! Thank you for our new update.
Old Jun 27 2023, 03:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I still have to login to slash key every-time I want to go to my farm which is several times a day. Very annoying... I have checked all my settings in browser (Opera) to no avail. None of my other sites on bookmarks tabs do this (the ones I DO NOT log out of) . So is it something you need to do.
Old Jun 27 2023, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghappy View Post
I still have to login to slash key every-time I want to go to my farm which is several times a day. Very annoying... I have checked all my settings in browser (Opera) to no avail. None of my other sites on bookmarks tabs do this (the ones I DO NOT log out of) . So is it something you need to do.
Hi hoghappy,
If you are closing the browser completely that you have your farms open in then you have to log back in each time. If you close your farms tab, but still have another tab open in the same browser then when you reopen your farms you will not have to log in.
If it is still making you log in even with another tab still open then it has to be something in the browser that is causing it. There is nothing the developers can fix for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2023, 03:58 PM

Default Free Farmtown Gifts

Are we going to be able to use the free gifting sites anymore?

Thank You!
Old Jun 27 2023, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary.strube@yahoo.com View Post
Are we going to be able to use the free gifting sites anymore?

Thank You!
Hi Gary Strube,
We do not have any information on those. As those are not owned or controlled by Slashkey you would need to address your question to the owners/administrators of those sites.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2023, 04:51 PM

Thank you all so much for all of your hard work. Also, love the new stuff!

Deb
Old Jun 27 2023, 07:52 PM

Thanks so very much for all the time and hard work going into the process of moving the game off of Facebook.
I am delighted to see each time when old features are moved to new features on the website version.
I do have a question: will we be able to send facility work requests to a select few neighbors on the web version, like we have been able to do on the Facebook version? I miss that feature. Sometimes I get too many coming to work the facilities and I run out of ingredients in many of the facilities. Takes me a long time to build the stock back up.
Thanks again for everything you developers are doing. I really appreciate it.
Old Jun 27 2023, 07:55 PM

Thank you so much everyone. Keep it coming and we will be free soon
Old Jun 27 2023, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Thanks so very much for all the time and hard work going into the process of moving the game off of Facebook.
I am delighted to see each time when old features are moved to new features on the website version.
I do have a question: will we be able to send facility work requests to a select few neighbors on the web version, like we have been able to do on the Facebook version? I miss that feature. Sometimes I get too many coming to work the facilities and I run out of ingredients in many of the facilities. Takes me a long time to build the stock back up.
Thanks again for everything you developers are doing. I really appreciate it.
Hi Linda,
It will depend on whether the developers want to try or can figure out a way to do that. Currently that is not available. The developers are working hard right now just trying to get all the features working through the website.

You can make a suggestion in the Suggestions section for this if you wish. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Closed Thread