Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
same problem we had when people reached level 34 and there was nothing after.

nobody knows if/when it will refill, and what the number is when it happens. only one way to find out & thats to keep earning xps.

or relax & enjoy the game at a leisurely pace.
I kept busily working away after level 60 and wondered why the bar was not moving as I saw someone metion level 66 even though that had not been in the devs original list. When the bar didn't move i just kept working thinking there was a bigger gap in XPs for the higher levels. Then I read that there is stuff to be unlocked at 66 but that there is currently no level 66. All straightened out now. My bar is not moving as there is nowhere to go past level 60 yet. I have my new manor and swimming pool and 2 planes so I am happy for now. Especially knowing that there is more on the way. I Love the game.
Old Nov 24 2009, 10:06 PM

i love it thanks
Old Nov 24 2009, 10:09 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarnault View Post
I keep asking and asking and now one will answer me from the metator or the developer.... when I havest a field (hired to do so) it takes for ever to get done... then the person asks me to plow if I say yes I lost all my coins from my harvest.... If I say no then they hire someone else.

If I plow and leave early like before all the changes I dont get my xp points at all.

This all happened since the change about a month ago some people are ok alot are not.... I have tried every way to figure it out and it never works.

PLEASE PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME ... I HAVE ASKED OVER 1OX AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME.

I AM LINKED TO THE SITE...... YOU CAN EMAIL ME SKARNAULT@HOTMAIL.COM

tHANK YOU SO SO MUCH
Admitting confusion is the first step to mental health been there..but glad our feeling better.. no I haven't got an answer for you but have a wonderful weekend, Turkey Day if your in the USA
Old Nov 24 2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitycoombs View Post
My bar is not moving as there is nowhere to go past level 60 yet.
Just like when we were all stuck at level 34 forever, your bar IS moving, just very slowly.

I reached the end of my level 34 bar when I made 1 million EXP. Then it just STAYED at the end of the bar.

My level 60 bar has progressed some. I am at 2 million EXP now. I think it will be at the end of the bar at around a BILLION EXP. Not kidding.

That ought to put all us over-achievers off a while for them to get more levels together.

Kandy
Old Nov 25 2009, 12:30 AM

Thanks so much for all the extra levels and goodies
I have been missing out because my computer broke down
Imagine how happy I was when I came back and found the extras
Thanks guys
Well done.
Old Nov 25 2009, 02:55 AM

I agree we really do need more land, I have so many things in storage which I can'at use at present
Old Nov 25 2009, 02:58 AM

It would be really good if we knew how many exp points we need to get to the next level as it used to.
Old Nov 25 2009, 03:01 AM

DEVS - Can you please add the non harvestable trees to whatever list makes the trees disappear when we check the show trees box in the settings.

very annoying when we cannot harvest or plow a section because an Autumn tree is in the way and we cannot hide other farms objects except trees and buildings.

Thank you.
Old Nov 25 2009, 03:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Why is it everytime I leave a job and return to either my farm or the marketplace I lose all the points I just made?? It is becoming very frustrating, please help me.
Old Nov 25 2009, 04:08 AM

I hope that I am in the right place to post this. I didn't level up with the rest! WF 32, level 37, 112,906 XP. Also I can't seem to find out anything about fueling station, "friends helped" how do you help friends in this catagory?
Closed Thread