Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 12:10 AM

You can still get the mansion at 150,000 ex points, same as before , not demoted at all , happy farming !

Serenity Acres
Old Nov 30 2009, 12:36 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't think your team is really aware of what people were requesting. They were requesting to get larger farms. While being able to add a new farm is a nice feature it's hardly worth the coins to buy when the storage capacity, coins and cash are shared with the other farm. If the second farm had been independent and had it's own storage, coin and cash reserves it would have been worth it. As it is I will not waste my coin in purchasing the additional farm. I would come out far more ahead by creating a second facebook or myspace account and starting a second farm. Thanks for the thought though.
Old Nov 30 2009, 01:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to tuncils

thanks for the hard work guys and we appreciated that ... great to have second farm instead of making it bigger ... more decorative items please, not only seasonal and more crops to plant (but thanks for the additional crops recently ... they're awesome !!)
and one more thing ... server ... me and some farmer friends are having difficulties to find our old inn every week (especially on weekend) when the servers are scrambled ... can we make the inn unique ... ? thanks !!
Old Nov 30 2009, 01:37 AM
Account Not Linked

When I heard about new land, I thought it would be to make my farm bigger. I don't need two farms. I just need the one I have to be bigger so I can fit more stuff on it. I love the game. I just wish I could have bigger land. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas decorations. Thanks
Old Nov 30 2009, 01:52 AM

Many of you may not have been here long enough to know but...... When the price and EXP requirements for your original farm was set, it was WAYYYYY harder to get coins and EXP.

Harvesting was extremely slow, hard to aim and catch the field to click it, and was harvested one plot at a time while you waited and your avatar kept going for long unplanned walks around the farm and you had to wait for it to slowly return going AROUND fences, rivers, and hedges (not through them) before you could click the next field.

We were also not ABLE to plow any farm except our own.

It is so much easier to earn coins now by a mile. I've literally earned a million coins per day numerous times.

There were no raspberries then either - nor pineapples, blueberries, or peppers. The best you could hope for was pumpkins. The shortest crop was 4 hours. And you had to plow your OWN field one square at a time while waiting for your avatar to finish each square before you could move to the next one.

The rise in price of the new farm may reflect how much EASIER it is to earn the requirements than it was then.

I sound like an OLD-timer....but it was only back in JULY!!! Farmtown has come a LONG way in a short time.
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
Will this ever happen also to MYSPACE users? I have read about it and was totally happy,now I worked really hard to get to level 44 (I am now 43) and just for having a friend telling me, he (level 51) isn't able to buy a second farm, not even see the possibility. Now I am upset because I have been so happy about this new feature...
Please put this option up for myspace farmers! PLEASE
Old Nov 30 2009, 03:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wonderful news, I was at the point of giving up. I have been, one of those. that had money taken off me when harvesting a few peoples farm. Happened in one night, very dissapointing. Would be good if you could look into it Hope one of the new xmas items is a tree with balls and tinsel on it. Thanks for your hardwork

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2009, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetP715 View Post
Hello,

While it's really nice that you've added the new farm, it would really be nice if you fixed the glitches in the old releases first. I am totally tired of losing my xp points when I plow - sometimes I lose more than I had before I started plowing. Let's put a break on implementing any new stuff until you fix the rest.

SweetP715
ITA!!! PLEASE FIX THE COINS & XP's LOSES ASAP!!! It's VERY hard to advance in the game at the moment!!!
Old Nov 30 2009, 04:27 AM

will we be able to increase the size of our original farm?
Old Nov 30 2009, 04:33 AM

Thumbs up new upgrade

thankyou so much, upgrade is awesome.
appreciate you working on the lost xp and coin problem as it does get a little frustrating. otherwise congratulations and thanks for all your hard work.
Closed Thread