Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2016, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
back again..if i have more than 1 of a particular,(2 bakery)..i can add those if i have 1 already in the contest?
Hi Barbara,
Any facilities you have that qualify for the contest will be automatically added. There isn't any way to manually add them as the contest will determine which ones qualify according to the rules. The main rule that applies is you can only have as many of the coin facilities as you have of the farm cash ones. So if you have 4 of the farm cash ones then you can have 4 coin ones. You may have 8 or 9 of one of the coin facilities but it will only use up to the number of farm cash ones, so with 4 farm cash ones only 4 of the coin ones will be used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2016, 04:38 PM

Default neighborhood contest

Why am I not getting credit for the products I produce, or products I load?
Old Apr 17 2016, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
Why am I not getting credit for the products I produce, or products I load?
Hi msdragonfly,
From what I can see in your data you only have 1 of the coin facilities and none of the farm cash ones, so only 1 facility is being counted for the contest. Please remember it isn't how many products you load that show, but how much experience you get for the loading so the number of products showing loading isn't the number recorded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2016, 06:21 PM

so I can't find my original post that you replied to but I guess I don't understand this neighborhood chains contest. By the way, I do have 1 of each of the coin facilities. What does it mean: Please remember it isn't how many products you load that show, but how much experience you get for the loading so the number of products showing loading isn't the number recorded.

Makes no sense to me. Sorry.
Old Apr 17 2016, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
so I can't find my original post that you replied to but I guess I don't understand this neighborhood chains contest. By the way, I do have 1 of each of the coin facilities. What does it mean: Please remember it isn't how many products you load that show, but how much experience you get for the loading so the number of products showing loading isn't the number recorded.

Makes no sense to me. Sorry.
Hi msdragonfly,
Your previous post is directly above my answer. Since many of the products you load are in batches of more than 1 product, you may see that it loaded 50,000 products, but the number you want look for is the XP below that as that is what counts for the contest.
You have the Janitorial Supplies Factory. The facility in the contest is the Janitorial Services which is a service facility not a regular facility.
When you open the Neighborhood Chains Contest manager what facilities does it show when you click on work for each of the 4 types?
Old Apr 17 2016, 06:55 PM

don't fret so much on winning, play the game and work the facilities you get..our neighborhood won 6th place last week, and still got some fairly nice gifts...every little bit counts....just have fun..nobody loses in this..we all get something for our efforts...i just wonder what the "add more farms" button means...
Old Apr 17 2016, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
don't fret so much on winning, play the game and work the facilities you get..our neighborhood won 6th place last week, and still got some fairly nice gifts...every little bit counts....just have fun..nobody loses in this..we all get something for our efforts...i just wonder what the "add more farms" button means...
Hi Barbara,
It is just instructions on what you would have to do to add more facilities to the contest. If you have 3 of the farm cash facilities, but only 1 of each of the coin facilities then you could buy another of one of the coin facilities and it would be add to your contest.
Old Apr 18 2016, 12:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Facilities

I tried to put a quote, but I don't know how to make that work properly. I just don't understand how this happened...

I added a couple new Facilities, then I added them to Storage, so I could put them on the Farm I wanted them. But, once moved, I checked my Status on the Neighborhood Chain and got the following message:

•"You have abandoned the contest for this week, next context stars next Thursday 12AM EST."•

I don't read, nor understand this, according to the "Rules" - "Procedures" listed in the ubove.
Old Apr 18 2016, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMO Bill View Post
I tried to put a quote, but I don't know how to make that work properly. I just don't understand how this happened...

I added a couple new Facilities, then I added them to Storage, so I could put them on the Farm I wanted them. But, once moved, I checked my Status on the Neighborhood Chain and got the following message:

•"You have abandoned the contest for this week, next context stars next Thursday 12AM EST."•

I don't read, nor understand this, according to the "Rules" - "Procedures" listed in the ubove.
Hi SEMO Bill,
Once you have bought and placed a facility on a farm for the contest, you can not move it to storage to place it on another farm. The facilities have to stay in place until the contest is over because the moving messes up the contest data or you get the above message.

The information is in the Game Guide chapter 31 on the contest:
PLEASE NOTE: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message. If you proceed, the faciltiy will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighborhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

I am sorry but you will have to wait until Wednesday night midnight Eastern time to enter again in next weeks contest.
Old Apr 18 2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SEMO Bill,
Once you have bought and placed a facility on a farm for the contest, you can not move it to storage to place it on another farm. The facilities have to stay in place until the contest is over because the moving messes up the contest data or you get the above message.

The information is in the Game Guide chapter 31 on the contest:
PLEASE NOTE: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message. If you proceed, the faciltiy will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighborhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

I am sorry but you will have to wait until Wednesday night midnight Eastern time to enter again in next weeks contest.
So if I take the four facilities that are in the contest, and put them in storage to move to a different farm BEFORE I fill them, then I will be able to enter the contest, right?
Closed Thread