Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 04 2021, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I am unable to plant any trees, it gives me a red area only, any suggestions? Have cleared cache, all else is working but not the trees
Hi Crazy Jan,
You posted about this yesterday. I moved your post to the following thread link and answered you:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...94618&page=186

Your other post earlier was moved and answered in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...52666&page=407

We move the posts to keep the forums organized so everyone can find the answers they are looking for.
You can find your posts when they have been moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I will move this post later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 04 2021 at 05:33 PM.
Old Mar 12 2021, 05:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

HARRY WHITMORE "I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT FOR MY CROPS, THIS MORNING (A.M.) I HARVESTED 4 ROWS OF CARROTS THAT ARE ALL 9X9 USAGE IS 55 FACILITTIES , TO NIGHT AT 6 P.M. HARVEST PLOW AND PLANT USING THE STORED AMOUNT WHICH INDICATED I NEEDED CARROTS ,I AM NOT SURE BUT 4 ROWS TIMES 9 EQUILS 36 FARMS , SOME ONE IS STEALING MY CROPS OR DOES NOT KNOW MATH,."THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by harrywhitmore@comcast.net; Mar 12 2021 at 05:30 PM.
Old Mar 12 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
HARRY WHITMORE "I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT FOR MY CROPS, THIS MORNING (A.M.) I HARVESTED 4 ROWS OF CARROTS THAT ARE ALL 9X9 USAGE IS 55 FACILITTIES , TO NIGHT AT 6 P.M. HARVEST PLOW AND PLANT USING THE STORED AMOUNT WHICH INDICATED I NEEDED CARROTS ,I AM NOT SURE BUT 4 ROWS TIMES 9 EQUILS 36 FARMS , SOME ONE IS STEALING MY CROPS OR DOES NOT KNOW MATH,."THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi Harrywhitmore,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
When you harvest your crops the only thing being stored at that time is not the full amount of what you harvested. To get the rest of them to show in your storage currently you need to restart your farms.

Since we don't know what size your farms are, then that total amount could vary widely. It would also vary depending on whether those farms are fertilized or not.
You can always determine how many carrots you need by using the Ingredient planner set to 15 day and by category. That will show how many you need for filling your facilities once.

I just checked your data and you have 1,253,275 carrots in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 12 2021 at 05:49 PM.
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:38 AM

Default Harvester not working

User ID: 1806050670

The harvester tool hasn't been working the last few days on my farms.
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissal View Post
User ID: 1806050670

The harvester tool hasn't been working the last few days on my farms.
Hi rissal,
Please make sure you have your tools in your storage. Then use them from the Toolbox. The tools do not take up space in your storage. That way you do not have to place them on the farm you are working on.
What happens when you try to harvest?
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:32 AM

Default Unable to re-plough

I harvested my farm 3 as usual, (i have 43) and decided to delete the fields and re plough, but none of my plough tools will allow me to put the fields back on the farm, it shows as red, not green. Trees, flowers & facilities are hidden,I'm not doing anything different to what i've done for years.

Is it the game, or the plough tools? I have been hunting through these threads and cannot find any answer, if someone has a problem the answer was to delete the fields and redo them, but i cannot do this. I've cleared memcache, tried a different browser, i have fuel, I usually use the 22x22 plough but i've tried the others and nothing. But i have noticed with the smaller size ploughs, it does show as green in places dotted about on the farm and that is not right. Any help would be appreciated, just not sure whether its game or tools.
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi rissal,
Please make sure you have your tools in your storage. Then use them from the Toolbox. The tools do not take up space in your storage. That way you do not have to place them on the farm you are working on.
What happens when you try to harvest?
The plower shows up in my toolbox & works, but the harvester & now the seeder that are on the farm aren't showing up in the toolbox. It keeps trying to take me to the store to by another harvester & seeder.
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi16 View Post
I harvested my farm 3 as usual, (i have 43) and decided to delete the fields and re plough, but none of my plough tools will allow me to put the fields back on the farm, it shows as red, not green. Trees, flowers & facilities are hidden,I'm not doing anything different to what i've done for years.

Is it the game, or the plough tools? I have been hunting through these threads and cannot find any answer, if someone has a problem the answer was to delete the fields and redo them, but i cannot do this. I've cleared memcache, tried a different browser, i have fuel, I usually use the 22x22 plough but i've tried the others and nothing. But i have noticed with the smaller size ploughs, it does show as green in places dotted about on the farm and that is not right. Any help would be appreciated, just not sure whether its game or tools.
Hi bambi,
What you are talking about is layering and we can not provide or allow instructions for layering to be posted in the forums. What tricks for layering used to work, may not work at this time. We do not know what tricks will work in the future as the developers are concentrating on getting the normal functions added back in to the game currently.
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissal View Post
The plower shows up in my toolbox & works, but the harvester & now the seeder that are on the farm aren't showing up in the toolbox. It keeps trying to take me to the store to by another harvester & seeder.
Hi rissal,
Please put your harvester and seeder in your storage too. The toolbox does not recognize tools when they are on the farm.
Old Mar 13 2021, 12:15 PM

No i'm not trying to layer, i just want to fields back on so that i can plant again, i have layered, but is just trying to put the fields back on. I've deleted fields before on most farms, to tidy them up and then just re ploughed them, but why can't i now.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding