Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2020, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
have ? about the banners I own all 4 now when I sell items to my neighbors from the trading warehouse do they get what is showing on their end or what shows on mine? like I have a neighbor that want mangos he said he had ask for 4660 and my number showed I could sell him 10098 but he only got 4660..lol so confused on this please help yhanks
Hi Hilda Jean Ellis,
They get what is shown on their Trading Warehouse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:12 AM
Account Not Linked

ok thanks Taz
Old Jul 11 2020, 12:39 PM

love the increase in fish, wondering if the increase is just what is in the waters or does it include what we get from ships and trains as well?

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jul 11 2020, 12:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
love the increase in fish, wondering if the increase is just what is in the waters or does it include what we get from ships and trains as well?
Hi storm36,

The release notes only state increases for those particular fish in the big sea coast.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 11 2020, 09:49 PM

where do i post suggestions for something relating to this forum, i can not find category in suggestions or the help section ?
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
where do i post suggestions for something relating to this forum, i can not find category in suggestions or the help section ?
There is a thread in Suggestions about the forum:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595034
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2020, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the following update:

***Update on the game migration from Adobe Flash to HTML5: We are still working on the HTML5 version and will be doing beta testing soon. The effort required by this migration has been much more than anticipated, however, at this point we have high confidence that we will complete the full migration before the end of the year.***
Old Jul 13 2020, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted an update:

Post Release Updates - July 13th, 4:30PM

- The log book section for ships is now showing a green dot for each neighbour that is currently online, this can help you when deciding which neighbours to include in the ship itinerary and on which order.

- Bugfix: The Purple hand was not remembering the category and the search text when opening the store.
Old Jul 13 2020, 05:52 PM

So, we are just going to ignore that Father's Day was over a month ago and we have Dad stuff in the gifts section. We bypassed the 4th of July, no change in the gifts. When will the father's day items going to be removed?
Old Jul 13 2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacw View Post
So, we are just going to ignore that Father's Day was over a month ago and we have Dad stuff in the gifts section. We bypassed the 4th of July, no change in the gifts. When will the father's day items going to be removed?
Hi dacw

Father's Day gifts will be removed by the time new levels are released.
Closed Thread