Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 26 2012, 11:46 AM

Mine is much better since the new version upgrade! Thanks Slashkey!!! It's a shame some ask for things that sound selfish to me. I enjoy FT and ALL the updates you give us. Keep up your great work!!!!!
Old Aug 26 2012, 11:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I just tried it and it says on the top of the screen instead of like when you sell it tells you how many coins you are getting, so if you aren't paying attention to the top of the screen you won't see that message.
I know about that that is why I do not delete trees, they go into storage for further use, like they come up with something needing that kind of tree, I keep for 3 or 4 months if nothing comes up, then I delete them from storage or sell them at the market from items. The flowers I just delete right away and get the coins, I can always buy more if I need to, they are no problem. Not as expensive as some trees, lol
Old Aug 26 2012, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, take a deep breath... there WILL be at least a farm 16, most likely at LEAST 20 farms...

the comforting thing about it all... no one HAS to purchase the farms, or, if they do, they do not have to expand to even 24x24, much less 30x30.

Maybe I should take a new small farm and fill it with the older tools that are unnecessary, cuz I have the new stuff... kinda like a used car lot... lol

My farm 15 is my storage farm, I have put most of my stuff from my storage on that farm along with some my older tools that I don't need right now, but I also can't get rid of in case of a problem with my bigger tools. I am happy right now with 15 farms at 28x28. Might if there is a 16 purchase it for my storage farm then I could have all 15 other farms to decorate or make a working farm.
Old Aug 26 2012, 11:57 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmith101 View Post
isn't it about time to close the thread?? just wondering
I don't think so yet, not until everybody's game is working satisfactorily.. and remember they have a mini-hurricane waiting to hit Florida and the developers are there, so everything will back up 2 or 3 days.

I was one of the people that tested the new version that everybody got on this week, the Aug 23 updated, and it is working fine for me and it had for a week before that. If you are on Google Chrome, you may have to upgrade to Flash Player 11.4 manually and everybody here has been saying how to, I run my computer with Safari and was having a lot of trouble and that is when I got a message from Raul to test first without the mayor helping and then the updated version. I don't want to say what it works for me would work for you but I am sure I was not the only one doing this test so that everybody could run smooth with the game.
Happy farming everyone!!
Old Aug 26 2012, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I don't think so yet, not until everybody's game is working satisfactorily.. and remember they have a mini-hurricane waiting to hit Florida and the developers are there, so everything will back up 2 or 3 days.

I was one of the people that tested the new version that everybody got on this week, the Aug 23 updated, and it is working fine for me and it had for a week before that. If you are on Google Chrome, you may have to upgrade to Flash Player 11.4 manually and everybody here has been saying how to, I run my computer with Safari and was having a lot of trouble and that is when I got a message from Raul to test first without the mayor helping and then the updated version. I don't want to say what it works for me would work for you but I am sure I was not the only one doing this test so that everybody could run smooth with the game.
Happy farming everyone!!
If they waited for everybody's game to be working satisfactory we would never have had a new release.
Old Aug 26 2012, 12:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, take a deep breath... there WILL be at least a farm 16, most likely at LEAST 20 farms...

the comforting thing about it all... no one HAS to purchase the farms, or, if they do, they do not have to expand to even 24x24, much less 30x30.

Maybe I should take a new small farm and fill it with the older tools that are unnecessary, cuz I have the new stuff... kinda like a used car lot... lol

They go in 3s StoneFace so it will be 21 and from then on, you are of age and responsible for your farms, lol
Old Aug 26 2012, 12:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Mine is much better since the new version upgrade! Thanks Slashkey!!! It's a shame some ask for things that sound selfish to me. I enjoy FT and ALL the updates you give us. Keep up your great work!!!!!
Great to hear that, happy farming!!
Old Aug 26 2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
They go in 3s StoneFace so it will be 21 and from then on, you are of age and responsible for your farms, lol
lol... nah, I think it is just famous people who die in 3s..

but a 4th row of "diamonds" would indicate 4x5 = 20

then 5x5 for 25 farms.... hehehehe
Old Aug 26 2012, 03:19 PM

Exclamation

: Confused:I have problems with the new flash player

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW

Last edited by MIRIAM DEL VALLE; Aug 26 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old Aug 26 2012, 06:17 PM

Well I upgraded to the new flash yesterday and today flash crashed again. I had been on my field planted a couple of fields, went to Facebook page made a couple of comments, worked 1 neighbors facilities, went back to Facebook, loaded my farm and it hung and crashed. My farm is on WF36.