Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2012, 10:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi yes-- It ended up fixing itself for whatever strange reason...Thanks for the advice!
Old Sep 06 2012, 10:42 PM

I love the people!!!! Thanks!
Old Sep 06 2012, 11:02 PM

The Mayor decided to start doing his job, yippee! I get done with neighbors' facilities in a flash. Two clicks and it's done, what an improvement! I wish more of my neighbors posted their facilities to be worked, lol.
Old Sep 07 2012, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
The Mayor decided to start doing his job, yippee! I get done with neighbors' facilities in a flash. Two clicks and it's done, what an improvement! I wish more of my neighbors posted their facilities to be worked, lol.
Maybe they will since it won't take as long to get them worked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2012, 02:51 AM

Post Release Updates - Sep 6th, 9:00PM EST

- The Mayor will now recognize the last 3 freight cars we launched to determine how many facilities to work, if you have at least 10 freight cars dispatched the mayor will do all facilities. THIS FIX WILL TAKE EFFECT AFTER 8 HOURS.

- Animals will not count anymore to determine the Usage of your item storage, meaning you can move any amount of animals to your item storage without using any slots, this also apply when unloading animals from the Cattle Freight Car to your item storage

- If you open the Train Manager and you see a message that you can't dispatch the train because you already have a train dispatched, that message will now include the farm you used to dispatch the previous train. To fix the issue and be able to dispatch a train again you need to first put a locomotive back on that farm and unload that previous dispatched train.

Yay thank-you thank-you it works - I just went to a farm with loads of Facs and they mayor did all of them.

One thing - I still get the message about not being able to dispatch a train because I already have one dispatched. I am clicking on the train that is dispatched on my farm 6 just to view its progress not clicking the dispatch button. This train has never moved from farm 6 and I have always unloaded it. I will let you know if when it comes back I am unable to send it out again.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 07 2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
I love, love LOVE the new people. Can't wait for new ones to arrive with future updates. Thanks Devs and Raul, you guys ROCK with this die hard decorator.

Also, I now can work all my neighbors facilities super fast since I have 9 of the cars. YEA!

Just one tiny thing. The new peeps really show off the disproportions of some of the buildings. I mean REALLY. It kinda drives me nuts but I will live with it for I love this game too much. Just have to rearrange the smaller ones to look as if they are in the distance. Or just live with a distorted world..like in the real world.
Yes I noticed that - I dont think the people can be much smaller though - some of the buildings are tiny. I think there needs to be a review of all the scale for things but I guess it would take ages and be a a mammoth job to code so I will live with it.

Old Sep 07 2012, 04:02 AM

There is something gone wrong with the gifting process in the last few days - since the update on Sept 1st - sorry cant say exactly when as I havent sent or accepted any gifts for a few days.
I am unable to send gifts in return - I click the button to send a gift back and get to select an item but I dont get the pop-up to send it. The screen then freezes and I have to return to my FB home page and then re-select FT.
Similar when trying to send gifts - I get no friend lists appear - the FB friend list just says loading the other do nothing. And again the screen freezes.
I have enabled Pop-ups in Google Chrome and disabled the AVG software that was causing a problem before. Done the usual housekeeping things.
Im on Google Chrome, WF8, Windows 7, a fast powerful PC with speedy internet connection on broadband.
Not sure if this is a FB though

Old Sep 07 2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Im on Google Chrome, WF8, Windows 7, a fast powerful PC with speedy internet connection on broadband. Not sure if this is a FB though
Similar thing with Chrome here. Can't Accept gifts with Chrome 21 (21.0.1180.89 m, with Flash 11.3.31.232). Can Exchange for other gifts but the Accept button doesn't work. Interestingly, the Adobe site lists Flash 11.3.31.230 as the current version for Chrome.

Fortunately Firefox is working just fine.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Sep 07 2012, 07:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Trains stuck on farm

My three trains on different farms are stuck. I am told I have another train despatched....no....it then says to remove the train on farm two and unload.. done this... no change. I have now lost the facility to harvest speedily with trains despatched. I am at a standstill and getting fed up with this. Its been going on for months I see. I have spent real cash to have those facilities and if |I dont get the facilities returned, can I have my real money back????
Old Sep 07 2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delbet View Post
My three trains on different farms are stuck. I am told I have another train despatched....no....it then says to remove the train on farm two and unload.. done this... no change. I have now lost the facility to harvest speedily with trains despatched. I am at a standstill and getting fed up with this. Its been going on for months I see. I have spent real cash to have those facilities and if |I dont get the facilities returned, can I have my real money back????
Hi, did you at some point have a train on another farm besides your current 3, and move it? if so, then you'll need to put an engine on that farm and unload there.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread