Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Jun 30 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post

Thank you thank you thank you! The tree lovers will love this!
Love it, love it, thank you

Visit Feirm Mise

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Julia2654

I LOVED the pop-up announcement of the new changes when I logged in!!
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:39 AM

Question What happens at level 34?

I am wondering what happens when you reach level 34. I notice things seem to move very slow and although I am earning points and cash, it is different that before. Have I reached the end of the game.
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin St View Post
I am wondering what happens when you reach level 34. I notice things seem to move very slow and although I am earning points and cash, it is different that before. Have I reached the end of the game.
Nothing exciting happens when you reach 34 except that you can buy anything you want in the store. You continue to accumulate coins and experience points but beyond that, you've reached the top. I have a little under 300,000 xp's because since I reached 34 the "addiction" has worn off. I have a neighbor with over 600,000 xp's and I'm sure there are people out there with xp's in the millions, nevermind the coins.

Users have begged Farm Town for more levels and bigger farms. My understanding of a forum post many months ago is that the programmers are limited by the graphics. I'm not sure what the level issue is.
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which implement the following features and bug fixes:

Features:
---------
1. New Thanksgiving items

2. Hire to Harvest Crops. You can use this option if you don't want workers to harvest your trees

3. Faster delete operations: We removed the confirmation message when you are deleting harvested or gone to waste fields. If your level is higher than 15, we removed the confirmation message for all kind of crop fields even with real crops, to speed it even more.

4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

Bug Fixes:
----------

1. Performance improved when working/dragging large farms that contained a specific set of items that were not optimized

2. The Harvest menu shown only on ready to harvest crops/trees

3. If you click on a non-ready crops/tree while harvesting, it shows you the growth %

4. More fixes with the XP assigments

Thanks

--Raul

***Moderator edit. If any of you are having any problems with any part of the new release please post those problems here http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...vember+Release so we can help you and gather them all up to report to the developers.

For those of you continuing to post in this thread, along with numerous other threads complaining about levels and land expansion, Please take the time to read atleast one sentence before you post. Ive highlighted it to make it easy to see.

The devs are taking the time to ensure these updates run in a smooth fashion for everyone. Adding a few halloween items is an easy upgrade, land expansions and added levels is a bit more complex. Servers need to be added / size increased along with a ton of other complications that need to be addressed.

Bottom line, it looks as though levels are coming. Show some patience when posting. If your bored, do something different until the update takes place. Telling everyone in this forum how bored you are isnt going to make the new release come out any faster.

Riverview plantation
Old Nov 07 2009, 09:04 AM

The hire option for crops only was one of the 5 big items on my wish list on this game (the others being land expansion, more levels, more crops and crops with differnt hours of growth time).

Thanks so much for adding this harvest option... those of us that like to see our trees bloomed out really appreciate it. And I can finally go to the market again to hire people to harvest.

I just hit 1 million on my XP points and the white indicator bar is finally maxed out... so the knowledge that they may finally be adding more levels is exciting news...

One other comment... those that are doing so much gripping about this game... remember that you are playing a game that is FREE and no one is forcing you to play... if you are that irritated then go play FarmVille or one of the other games.

I feel that the developers for FarmTown are doing a truely great job and even though I have maxed out on levels months ago and land even longer... I still love playing the game and look forward to each upgrade that they do.
Old Nov 07 2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjames79 View Post
The hire option for crops only was one of the 5 big items on my wish list on this game (the others being land expansion, more levels, more crops and crops with differnt hours of growth time).

Thanks so much for adding this harvest option... those of us that like to see our trees bloomed out really appreciate it. And I can finally go to the market again to hire people to harvest.

I just hit 1 million on my XP points and the white indicator bar is finally maxed out... so the knowledge that they may finally be adding more levels is exciting news...

One other comment... those that are doing so much gripping about this game... remember that you are playing a game that is FREE and no one is forcing you to play... if you are that irritated then go play FarmVille or one of the other games.

I feel that the developers for FarmTown are doing a truely great job and even though I have maxed out on levels months ago and land even longer... I still love playing the game and look forward to each upgrade that they do.
Congrats! Thats a big accomplishment to achieve. How many levels do you think you will jump when they are added? LOL ? You may just be maxed out again!

Riverview plantation
Old Nov 07 2009, 10:53 AM

I am just wondering why flowers cannot be added to storage. With the fall trees, most flowers are at their "dying state" -- at least here in Peoria. Would love to see winter items appear.

And I have had about 10 fuel tanks disappear, even after going through all the previously mentioned steps.

FarmFreshOnion Farm
Old Nov 07 2009, 11:11 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:
Default New Levels above 34 soon??? Is that what you're saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)
Why would we need to see how many points are needed above level 34 unless there will soon be more levels???? I hope hope hope!
Gen

Visit Gennie's Escape

Old Nov 07 2009, 11:15 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:
Default Adding New Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjames79 View Post
Since you might be maxed out on the new levels, maybe they could give you the option of resetting back to 34 and let you play up again. That's the fun for me. Working and working to get to the next level.

Gen

Visit Gennie's Escape

Closed Thread