Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2011, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I keep getting Data Error. How do I fix that problem
Old Jan 07 2011, 10:15 AM

I am soooo looking forward to the next release. I am BORED! My biggest problem is still the lack of CHEESE! I have a dairy on EVERY farm and it's not enough cheese for even a third of my facilities (I like to have them at 100%). I LOVE this game - the only one I play and the reason I am on facebook at all. I just wish the developers would understand that they cannot keep adding facilities that utilize a certain product, but not increase production capacity for said product. PLEEEEEASE give me more CHEEEESE!
Old Jan 07 2011, 12:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had the same "cheese problem" so I put the pizza parlor in storage for a couple of months. I now have more cheese than I can possibly use.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I had the same "cheese problem" so I put the pizza parlor in storage for a couple of months. I now have more cheese than I can possibly use.
really? Can I buy 10,000? lol

Maybe this release will change the output ...... from 540 to maybe 1000.

Then watch the complaints about not having enough cows.
Old Jan 07 2011, 01:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Yup. I rarely make much pizza, the building is just there mostly for looks. It's a cheese, flour and tomato hog. The relative profit from pizzas is less than for other goods, IMO not worth the work to grow all the ingredients.

Now then, my problem is sugar. The facility just can't produce it fast enough. I'm planning to add a 2nd sugar plant when I get my 8th farm, but I'm sure even that won't be enough. The only way to only way to get to produce even a barely adequate amount is to load it up to the max and hope you get some helping neighbors.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2011, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Totally agree.

In the meantime, I am trying to fill the chicken coops with ducks (they are full, full, full of animals), and the stables with camels. There will be a use for them for sure, even if I only sell their product and not buy a facility that might use what comes from those animals.

I am wondering what the camels will be used for as it takes a stable, of which there are 2, both costing $. No complaint, just wondering.

Will it be super manure??? LOL
Old Jan 07 2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
I am wondering what the camels will be used for as it takes a stable, of which there are 2, both costing $. No complaint, just wondering.

Will it be super manure??? LOL
Word of C A U T I O N

Only.... repeat, ONLY .... the Brown Stable (the cheaper of the two) will allow you to store the camels until they change it (if they do).

Buyer, beware if this is simply a glitch that will get corrected- or not.

Old Jan 07 2011, 02:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Word of C A U T I O N

Only.... repeat, ONLY .... the Brown Stable (the cheaper of the two) will allow you to store the camels until they change it (if they do).

Buyer, beware if this is simply a glitch that will get corrected- or not.

Thanks for the info. I wondered which was used for what.
Old Jan 07 2011, 03:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Agree about the Pizza Shop. I just keep a few batches going for FT Neighbors to work the facility, Mostly mine is also decoration along my river park on farm #2. A park needs a spot for folks to stop in for a bite to eat. My little brown house next to the Pizza Shop represents a coffee/tea shop since the coffee & tea facility is a bit pricey. That facility building would have been a lovely one for a restaurant serving a variety of meals and foods, I've thought.

Also having a sugar shortage, but my problem is growing enough. Somehow, I'm not managing my FT time well for the 12 hour crops even though they do give double that time leeway for harvesting. Thanks to my good neighbors, though, I have sugar through gifts and that sure has helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Yup. I rarely make much pizza, the building is just there mostly for looks. It's a cheese, flour and tomato hog. The relative profit from pizzas is less than for other goods, IMO not worth the work to grow all the ingredients.

Now then, my problem is sugar. The facility just can't produce it fast enough. I'm planning to add a 2nd sugar plant when I get my 8th farm, but I'm sure even that won't be enough. The only way to only way to get to produce even a barely adequate amount is to load it up to the max and hope you get some helping neighbors.
Old Jan 07 2011, 04:00 PM

Question Cheese

i added a dairy barn, wool shed, chicken coop and dairy processing plant to each farm. it takes a bit to get enough animals but I exchanged all my gifts for cows, chickens, etc and you will have a surplus of cheese. I sometimes sell half at a time at the market and I never run out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I am soooo looking forward to the next release. I am BORED! My biggest problem is still the lack of CHEESE! I have a dairy on EVERY farm and it's not enough cheese for even a third of my facilities (I like to have them at 100%). I LOVE this game - the only one I play and the reason I am on facebook at all. I just wish the developers would understand that they cannot keep adding facilities that utilize a certain product, but not increase production capacity for said product. PLEEEEEASE give me more CHEEEESE!
Closed Thread