Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2011, 08:51 PM

Default Just plain happy

I am just plain happy to be able to play this game. I love experimenting with new layouts and new ideas and it puts my brain to work which is a good thing. I just had my 60th birthday so brain work is always welcome. I want to hang on to that as long as possible. LOL I have fun, I have great neighbors and even when my old computer wouldn't send gifts, not one of them abandoned me. It's a community here and even though I rarely talk I do enjoy watching all the banter back and forth and love reading the forums. This game is far superior to other farming games out there and it stays that way to keep us coming back. I have made some new friends here one in particular that I am very fond of and she helped me way in the beginning. We bonded very quickly and helped each other constantly and still do, we graduated to phone calls after a while and she and I will remain best friends for life. And there's no weirdness either like in other games you play which are just simply meat markets. I have never seen that here although I am sure that element exists somewhere and I don't have to participate. The word "ignore" is one of the best words in the dictionary. So Farm Town Geeks, thanks so much for allowing an old gal to participate and learn. That goes out to the developers as well who work hard keeping things real.
Old Apr 06 2011, 10:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I had tried most all the other farm games....one of the most popular included. I love how this game has no popups. I can keep on farming away without being interrupted with those annoying popups.
Devs.....thank you for keeping the popups out, and for a great game.
Old Apr 06 2011, 10:18 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura1951 View Post
I am just plain happy to be able to play this game. I love experimenting with new layouts and new ideas and it puts my brain to work which is a good thing. I just had my 60th birthday so brain work is always welcome. I want to hang on to that as long as possible. LOL I have fun, I have great neighbors and even when my old computer wouldn't send gifts, not one of them abandoned me. It's a community here and even though I rarely talk I do enjoy watching all the banter back and forth and love reading the forums. This game is far superior to other farming games out there and it stays that way to keep us coming back. I have made some new friends here one in particular that I am very fond of and she helped me way in the beginning. We bonded very quickly and helped each other constantly and still do, we graduated to phone calls after a while and she and I will remain best friends for life. And there's no weirdness either like in other games you play which are just simply meat markets. I have never seen that here although I am sure that element exists somewhere and I don't have to participate. The word "ignore" is one of the best words in the dictionary. So Farm Town Geeks, thanks so much for allowing an old gal to participate and learn. That goes out to the developers as well who work hard keeping things real.
"Old????!!!!!" Honey, 60 is the new 40!!! LOL

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Apr 07 2011, 12:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

keep loosing gifts tonight...... not accepting any more till i find out what is up....... anyone else having this problem...... getting an error page.... 3 x's just in the last hour...... grrr can't loose too many gifts....... freebies make the world go round lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 07 2011, 01:09 AM

lol! Thanks for the clarification! I was thinking yummy coconutty goodness and then bleah.....going to try mixing with something else, see what happens...maybe I'll mix it with waremelon water,sugar and salt........LOL!
Old Apr 07 2011, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickSGM View Post
I had tried most all the other farm games....one of the most popular included. I love how this game has no popups. I can keep on farming away without being interrupted with those annoying popups.
Devs.....thank you for keeping the popups out, and for a great game.
there is to many popups

the most annoying being the

A Tornado made a bloody mess on one of your neighbours farms can you please help

I answer NO

2 seconds later

A Nuclear Blast has destroyed one of your neighbours farms do you have time to buy a radiation suit and go and clean up the neighbours farm.

the more i say no the more it askes

one would think that if i was busy 2 seconds earlier that i would still be busy.

hope they remove that popup soon.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 07 2011, 02:50 AM

O Good they just released a new Version

Old Apr 07 2011, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
O Good they just released a new Version
Now that you have swamped the realtors office looking for farm 9 i will finish the sentence

"Of Firefox Internet Browser right in time for when the newest release of farmtown is due"

lol

Old Apr 07 2011, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
there is to many popups

the most annoying being the

A Tornado made a bloody mess on one of your neighbours farms can you please help

I answer NO

2 seconds later

A Nuclear Blast has destroyed one of your neighbours farms do you have time to buy a radiation suit and go and clean up the neighbours farm.

the more i say no the more it askes

one would think that if i was busy 2 seconds earlier that i would still be busy.

hope they remove that popup soon.

LOL, a nuclear Blast??...ive never seen this one...is this even possible to fix?....
2 funny..
Old Apr 07 2011, 04:19 AM

and yet again no farm 9 today im still wishing maybe tomorrow then im all ready and waiting
Closed Thread