Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 01 2011, 12:43 PM

Fantabulous!!!!!
Old May 01 2011, 01:35 PM

I don't seem to be having that problem.
Just wondering if you have done maintenance .....cleared cache, macromedia files, defragged, etc.

Just a thought.
Happy Farming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Just confirmed that only the crop / tree and chopping harvests which are hired out and done by other people will show up in your storage.
IF YOU TRY TO DO YOUR OWN HARVESTING YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!

Please fix it to where we can do our own work.
Old May 01 2011, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Just wondering if you have done maintenance .....cleared cache, macromedia files, defragged, etc.

Just a thought.
Happy Farming
He also happens to be on Myspace which is where the issue seems to be occuring
Old May 01 2011, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet43 View Post
Hi, I have a question when you can buy the factories Office School Supple Factory, Glass Factory and Dance Club.
And how much xp you need to get to the next level. I am currently in the 210 level.Thank you for an answer, I know not yet here, so in the forum. Best wishes Renata
Level 210 is the top level currently so your counter for experience will continue adding them but the bar will not move until they add more levels. At that time you will jump up to whatever level you have the experience for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2011, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post

Just a thought.
Happy Farming
Yea that all gets done regularly
Old May 01 2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
11. Glass Factory, School-Office Supplies Factory and Dance Club: Coming Tomorrow
Just wondering when tomorrow is.....
Also wondering when we will be able to hire our neighbors to work SERVICE facilities...I hope coming soon is really SOON!
(I know only the devs know)

Love the updates...LOVE LOVE LOVE the combine tool. It's the best. Thanks for everything devs, you guys rock!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old May 01 2011, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
Just wondering when tomorrow is.....
Also wondering when we will be able to hire our neighbors to work SERVICE facilities...I hope coming soon is really SOON!

Love the updates...LOVE LOVE LOVE the combine tool. It's the best. Thanks for everything devs, you guys rock!
'Tomorrow' was put off due to the glitches most likely
Old May 01 2011, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt4u2nv View Post
Is anyone having a problem with the screen freezing up when an employee uses the harvest-plow combine? My farmtown just locks up and i can't move the cursor or the screen. I have to exit and come back in everytime, so now i don't hire multiple.

Also, why are the items from say the Sports Accessory Factory, that I got from working a neighbors factories, not showing up in the Non-ingredients filter so i can sell them with other non-use items? They don't have the green question mark in the corner that tells us info on the item, like were it's used.
yes im having the freezing screen issue which i really annoying as for your last issue if its an end product it wont have a green question mark and it wont go into non ingredients as it goes into a service facility . Hope that helps x
Old May 01 2011, 03:25 PM

does anyone have an idea what this all means thanks On the next release we will make several improvements to the gifting system and provide the capability for specific products and crops leveling, each product and crop will have 5 or 10 different levels, based on the total amounts of products done or crops harvested. The level will be used in the future to grant you different benefits.
Old May 01 2011, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
does anyone have an idea what this all means thanks On the next release we will make several improvements to the gifting system and provide the capability for specific products and crops leveling, each product and crop will have 5 or 10 different levels, based on the total amounts of products done or crops harvested. The level will be used in the future to grant you different benefits.
Nope....only the devs do lol
Closed Thread