Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie547 View Post
you can buy your farm town credits at Walmart back in the electronics dept.
Would that be FaceBook credits since that is what we have to have now to buy Farmtown Cash?
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:26 PM

I don't think I'd be so impatient if Raul had just given us the complete list of ingredients that the 22 new products will be using. He gave us all the details, except that one. Maybe some people think it's okay to be left in limbo for five days and nights... but I am not one of them. I'd much rather be planting and preparing wisely for the arrival of the new products, instead of getting impatient because of the delays. I have too many empty fields right now, because I don't want to get stuck when the mystery ingredients are finally revealed.
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:30 PM

Im guessing from the last update, Raul gave us the crops we need to plant:

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)

These items listed is what I have been planting.....hope I got it right LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hi:

I'm still not seeing any new products that are supposedly to be added into my existing facilities; I'm seeing everyone in the FB are already planting new stuff, but I don't know what to plant unless I see those new things in my facilities. Am I the only one who can't see them? Or have they not been released yet??

Please help!!

Sandie Angel
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Im guessing from the last update, Raul gave us the crops we need to plant:

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)

These items listed is what I have been planting.....hope I got it right LOL

Thats hilarious i was just got done copying this to do the same thing, MOST of these are self explanitory and some you could think if u read it right, PANCAKES(Bakery) would be maple syrup im guessing, and so on.lol
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
it will happen in about 1 hour and 15 minutes
45 minutes late..... lol

I'm guessing around 930 to 10 pm EST
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:37 PM

Looks like were gonna have to plant alot more WHEAT also for FLOUR products....lol
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:38 PM

never ever enough wheat....just when u think u might have a stock pile.............update
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:40 PM

yeah just sitting here staring at the list and i see wheat,i see cheese,i see ham and MEAT..i see stars(literally)..
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:51 PM

Okay!!!! So I totally otally kinda, sorta, really love you guys again!!! :P

WAAAAAAYYYY good call on the new color change for fertilized farms. BUT!!! I still have the suggestion that since when you hover over a farm square it shows an (f) telling you it is fertilized....why don't you use the colored squares to signify which farms people have their working facilities on!!!! GREAT IDEA right??

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 02 2011, 07:54 PM

What about oregano for pizza spice? Do you think we will use clover or parsley?
Cantaloupe? I've been trying to stockpile a little of each, just in case.
Closed Thread