Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
one of my neighbors messaged me as she could not see the ships log, but after doing the memcache and reloading the game she was able to... this morning I have 40 of my neighbors online, on the farm at the same time, its the first time I have ever seen so many playing at the exact same time!! must have something to do with these ships, LOL
I'll try that but I don't think that's it because I was on one computer this morning when I did the first one and a different computer tonight when I dispatched the second one. I do the memcache on this morning's computer pretty often - maybe had done it yesterday? I'll run it on this one before starting tomorrow's ship - I haven't played FT on this particular computer for about a month so wouldn't have run the memcache recently. If anyone has any other tips, I'd appreciate hearing them. I really want tomorrow's ship to work.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'll try that but I don't think that's it because I was on one computer this morning when I did the first one and a different computer tonight when I dispatched the second one. I do the memcache on this morning's computer pretty often - maybe had done it yesterday? I'll run it on this one before starting tomorrow's ship - I haven't played FT on this particular computer for about a month so wouldn't have run the memcache recently. If anyone has any other tips, I'd appreciate hearing them. I really want tomorrow's ship to work.
Hi Susan,
The memcache does not clear your computer. It's purpose is to clear the server to force it to reload the data. Clearing your browser cache is what clears on the individual computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
Please note you have to make those changes while you are preparing the containers. You won't be able to change the order or replace neighbors after the ship has been dispatched.
While preparing the containers? I may not be doing this right. I looked for something to allow me to do that when I first started my ship today but didn't see it. So then I expected to see the screen when I clicked Dispatch but nothing was different. I'll go see if I can find some instructions. That might help.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
While preparing the containers? I may not be doing this right. I looked for something to allow me to do that when I first started my ship today but didn't see it. So then I expected to see the screen when I clicked Dispatch but nothing was different. I'll go see if I can find some instructions. That might help.
Hi Susan,
After you click the Prepare Ship button, then start the first container, then click on the logbook tab and you will see those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Hi Susan,
After you click the Prepare Ship button, then start the first container, then click on the logbook tab and you will see those.
Bummer. Nope. Hadn't seen that. I found it in what Raul wrote ("When you start preparing your ship, you can now go to the Ship Logbook tab") - just hadn't read that part.

So to make SURE I do it right tomorrow - I go to the Ship Logbook AFTER I start the first container?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Bummer. Nope. Hadn't seen that. I found it in what Raul wrote ("When you start preparing your ship, you can now go to the Ship Logbook tab") - just hadn't read that part.

So to make SURE I do it right tomorrow - I go to the Ship Logbook AFTER I start the first container?
Yes, that way you have started the preparation.
Old Jan 26 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Ok, thanks.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 27 2017, 08:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Gifts being selectively used defeats the purpose of my having purchased all the gifting tools from the store. I spent tons of FC to buy them all and now find they are not really added to my totally usable inventory.

Also, when fueling up, the gift fuel tanks aren't being added to my usable fuel supply as it says after fueling up, 0 gifts used. Why aren't these gift fuel tanks being added and used when I fuel up?
I have now refuelled, and the gift fuel tanks were added to the total, gift fuel tanks that were still in my gift box that I had not stored were added to the gift section, all is good.
Old Jan 27 2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
GOT IT!!!!! Very nice interface - easy instructions. Very exciting!

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 27 2017, 11:05 AM

Smile

Quote:
I just want to say thank you to the Devs for all they've done to make the cargo ships a great asset to the game! The modification of being able to change the itinerary for ports visited makes all the difference and I am a very happy camper.. or should I say farmer. I also want to thank the moderators who manage to keep their cool when unhappy farmers complain to the point of being rude sometimes. I can't say enough good things about the people who make this game the best that it can be... You guys rock!
Closed Thread