Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2021, 01:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
have not received any coins or fuel or level up since Thanksgiving
Hi danche,

What is it that you are doing that you are not getting coins for?

What is preventing you from getting fuel? If you are making and storing fuel, exchanging gifts for fuel, all you need to do to add those to your fuel amount is click on the fuel icon top left of your game screen. The method of refueling via using the MAP is not available just yet.

You reached level 897 on Feb 7th this year and you received your farm cash for that. You can check that yourself by clicking on the account tab at the top of your game screen and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

To reach your next level you need to earn more xp than you currently have. If you would like to know how many xp is needed for the levels you can find that in Chapter 25 of the Game Guide. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 26 2021 at 01:33 PM.
Old Mar 26 2021, 01:30 PM

Default Issues on devices

Hi,
Thank you for all the work you are doing for the game.
I have Apple devices and a MacAir that I am using for the game.
On the devices, I no longer can use the iPhone to play the game. On the iPad, it reloads the game often and is making it frustrating to play. It actually worked better before the avatars returned. I have tried everything I can think of. Restarting, clearing memory cache, different browsers. Not sure what to try. Thanks for any help.

Linda
Old Mar 26 2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkfinn View Post
Hi,
Thank you for all the work you are doing for the game.
I have Apple devices and a MacAir that I am using for the game.
On the devices, I no longer can use the iPhone to play the game. On the iPad, it reloads the game often and is making it frustrating to play. It actually worked better before the avatars returned. I have tried everything I can think of. Restarting, clearing memory cache, different browsers. Not sure what to try. Thanks for any help.

Linda
Hi Linda,

I am sorry but we are not familiar with Apple devices. The concentration is getting the game working on computers and laptops as that's what it was designed for, rather than playing on mobiles/tablets & iPads. It's up to you if you want to try seeing if there are any updates available to do on those devices and see if they help at all. You might want to ask if any of your friends are using Apple devices and still playing FT on those to see what works for them with those devices.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 26 2021 at 01:48 PM.
Old Mar 26 2021, 03:49 PM

So hoping we get the marketplaces sometime today I have so much land expansions to get. Been saving all my coins
Old Mar 26 2021, 04:58 PM

User number 1293968150. Copy and paste still not available in chat box.
Old Mar 26 2021, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
User number 1293968150. Copy and paste still not available in chat box.
Hi Cherry,
I just tested this and it worked fine.Please remember that the chat will not let you post exactly the same text multiple times. So if you are copying and then pasting it back into the chat it will not post unless you change something in the second one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2021, 08:33 PM

Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.
Old Mar 26 2021, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.
Hi Alexm,
What were you doing when you got this message?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2021, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi soulman3854,

This issue is being looked at. Can you please describe the farm you are trying to work when this happens. Is the farm large with a considerable amount of items on it like wall to wall overlapped waters? Were you using regular screen at the tine or full screen mode?

The game freezing can also happen if someone else is working on the same farm as you offline. That issue is also being looked into.
in full screen online
overlapped water around the outside of the farm
all items hidden except crops, flowers, trees & ponds
it happens on different farms not just one specifically
I think it may be me as I have slowed down and allowed time for the farm to load properly and it seems to be working ok now
thanks for your help
Old Mar 27 2021, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
in full screen online
overlapped water around the outside of the farm
all items hidden except crops, flowers, trees & ponds
it happens on different farms not just one specifically
I think it may be me as I have slowed down and allowed time for the farm to load properly and it seems to be working ok now
thanks for your help
Hi soulman3854,

Thank you for your additional information, much appreciated!
Yes it's always best to allow the farm to finish loading before you start work.
Working Full Screen will be more taxing than working in regular screen for some.

Fishing is one of the things being worked on in the versions we are testing. I am not sure which version you will be getting where the Markets are available to be used, hopefully all the issues we are aware of while fishing will be done by then. You may find fishing as an SN better when you get that update. When you do get that one, please allow the farm to finish loading before you start work, and see how you get on in both Full Screen and regular screen.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread