Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2020, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
As well as the "Unknown" that the devs are working on, I've got a couple of expired requests that won't go away. Been there since this morning.

Great release. Hope we get a "load all" like we have on the ships (eventually).
Hi NJones,
In the train manager or in your my requests? If they are in your my requests go to the games activity in your Facebook home page and click on ignore there. Here is the link to that:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2020, 10:58 PM

On item #3, the majority of all the trains are being marked as expired I do not understand why, I've been checking them mregularly.
Old Apr 16 2020, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
It is in the Farm Selector/SHow Names.
Thanks Taz for info
Old Apr 16 2020, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
On item #3, the majority of all the trains are being marked as expired I do not understand why, I've been checking them mregularly.
Hi Perico,
Is this in the train manager or in the my requests? It could be that they have already returned.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2020, 11:12 PM

Thanks for the updates!
Old Apr 16 2020, 11:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the posting others' trains from the icon, especially with not having to deal with "sorry" trains; but . . . I cannot use it because I want to know who sent the trains, whose train I am boosting. There are unknowns, nicknames, and first names as identification. I would like to have names available like on the default list we use to send out our own boost requests. Thanks
Old Apr 16 2020, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
I love the posting others' trains from the icon, especially with not having to deal with "sorry" trains; but . . . I cannot use it because I want to know who sent the trains, whose train I am boosting. There are unknowns, nicknames, and first names as identification. I would like to have names available like on the default list we use to send out our own boost requests. Thanks
Hi CareTerr,
The developers are going to fix the unknowns as those are friends who are not your neighbors. You will not see the complete name. You didn't have the last names even in the My Requests. And the train manager is going to be the only way you will be able to boost their trains as they will not show in the My Requests any more.
Old Apr 16 2020, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Perico,
Is this in the train manager or in the my requests? It could be that they have already returned.
In the train manager,
Old Apr 17 2020, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
In the train manager,
Hi Perico,
I'll add that to the emails for the developers to look at too.
Old Apr 17 2020, 12:01 AM

Thanks for the update. Would be nice to have a two plow that plows east west like the one that is north south
Closed Thread