Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2021, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I noticed that COD are not increasing when fishing.
Hi joyinlife,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration since you are able to play. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread. The HTML thread is for those who can not get into the game.

Please reload your farms and see if the number of cod goes up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 12:24 AM

how can I get gifted pgs into pigpen? I have at least seen how to get manure from what pigs I have (need more pigs) but cannot get pigs as gift, so how do I resolve manure problem?
Old Jan 24 2021, 02:11 AM

Wink Black screen when loading with a White box

Still having problems loading, have black screen and a white icon. When the page eventually comes up my farms are looking like the original but still can't use the MAP to see all my friends. I do miss playing this game. Keep up the good work I am sure you will FIX it soon x
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:19 AM

Default Cannot use Farmtown

As yet i still do not have an Avatar.
I cannot open the Map facility thus am unable to go to the inn or market.

I have tried numerous things to no avail.
I am on the point of deleting Farmtown as there is no point carrying on with it. As it is totally unusable.

My user number is 544236895
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:20 AM
Account Not Linked

100000291114071 Last Post 1/24/2021 black screen stays on for about a minute then goes to game however i cant do anything except sow/plow trees/fish/flowers i cant go in storage or map to hire or get hired and i cant check inventory for how much products i have and i cant work my super neighbors farms at all ty
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
how can I get gifted pgs into pigpen? I have at least seen how to get manure from what pigs I have (need more pigs) but cannot get pigs as gift, so how do I resolve manure problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Bear View Post
Still having problems loading, have black screen and a white icon. When the page eventually comes up my farms are looking like the original but still can't use the MAP to see all my friends. I do miss playing this game. Keep up the good work I am sure you will FIX it soon x
Quote:
Originally Posted by allansmed View Post
As yet i still do not have an Avatar.
I cannot open the Map facility thus am unable to go to the inn or market.

I have tried numerous things to no avail.
I am on the point of deleting Farmtown as there is no point carrying on with it. As it is totally unusable.

My user number is 544236895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielounorton View Post
100000291114071 Last Post 1/24/2021 black screen stays on for about a minute then goes to game however i cant do anything except sow/plow trees/fish/flowers i cant go in storage or map to hire or get hired and i cant check inventory for how much products i have and i cant work my super neighbors farms at all ty

Hi shirl312, Rupert Bear, allensmed, jimmielounorton,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all and for reporting issues for something like a tool that is currently available to use.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 24 2021, 06:43 AM

I have run into an error when watering my neighbors farms. It appears to happen when I have done 10 neighbors. If i refresh, I can then start another batch of 10. Error is:

ERROR NullReferenceException: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object
WARN EXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have also noticed that only some farms will state I have watered "x" number of farms - no rhyme or reason - yet, if I go back and check them they appear watered.
Old Jan 24 2021, 06:58 AM

I have not been able to play since you changed. I can do my crops but can't visit or do my quests.
Old Jan 24 2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpieters View Post
I have not been able to play since you changed. I can do my crops but can't visit or do my quests.
Hi Sarahpieters

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you are able to load the game.

This is a restricted version of the game. Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will find which features are available right now and which have not been added yet.

Also, scroll down the page to read usefull information about the features.
Old Jan 24 2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevet160 View Post
The new version is hiding my roses that are in front of a hedge near my house on farm 1. It has to be a bug. Farm ID: 100000230722322. I hope you can fix it, everything else is looking great, keep up the good work.
Hi stevet160

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

I will copy your post to a closed thread in H&S about bug/issues.
Closed Thread