Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I know I am half blind but I cannot find the link to the new version
There is a yellow box at the very top with the message about the new version and a link to try it out.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:28 PM

Default HTML5 Version

I have to say I really like the look of HTML5, just received link to try it. everything is already done on my farm for today but i did think the look is great... cleaner... YAY!!!!! now lets home each piece comes together as well ... the developers have done a FINE, GREAT job.. THANK YOU

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 31 2020 at 08:51 PM.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
Thank you for all the work you are doing to keep us playing FT. I clicked on "try the HTML5 version of the game and the print is so small that I can't read anything. Is there a way I can make the print larger. All the tools and everything are so tight together I cannot distinguish between them. Sorry to complain after you have worked so hard.
Same here. I can't even read it when squinting!
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
Thank you for all the work you are doing to keep us playing FT. I clicked on "try the HTML5 version of the game and the print is so small that I can't read anything. Is there a way I can make the print larger. All the tools and everything are so tight together I cannot distinguish between them. Sorry to complain after you have worked so hard.
Hi BReiman,
Try setting the page/tab zoom to a slightly higher amount. I use 120% and that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:32 PM

Just plowed two layers and it worked.
Not sure about 9 but me thinks it still works

Farm Link
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:33 PM

Nevermind! Found it. I do see a big issue for me. The icons for the neighbor bar, farms, tools etc are miniscule. No matter how much I zoom the tools, farm navigator, etc and other icons are still microscopic. I will try this on my desktop in the morning-it has a bigger screen but runs Win 7_ No eye surgery in the world is going to help me see those tiny icons! I hope there will be a way to enlarge those, esp the farm navigator and the tool s!
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:35 PM

Default print small

print is small cant see
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
I run my farms page at about 120% so not quite so small. Try that and see if it helps.
How do I do that? I'm pretty helpless when it comes to anything electronic. Seriously!!!! Thanks
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:45 PM

I just took a look at it too and it looks really good.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
How do I do that? I'm pretty helpless when it comes to anything electronic. Seriously!!!! Thanks
Hi KnittyGirl,
With your farms open, find the 3 bars top right of your browser and click on that. will open a menu. Find the line for Zoom and click the plus to increase it, usually 10% each click.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl