Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 09 2023, 12:23 PM

thank you, Raul and team for the wonderful updates and new stuff!!
Old Aug 09 2023, 03:37 PM

TY!!!! Great job.
Old Aug 10 2023, 06:17 PM

you guys have worked extremely hard and we farmers really appreciate all you do ;-)
Old Aug 10 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:

Post Release Updates - August 10th, 8:00PM

- Added a new 'Account -> Farm Pictures' secion to show all the farm pictures you have taken in the past 3 months. Notice that pictures older than 3 months are deleted automatically. In the near future we may allow posting your farm picture link to your Facebook profile.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 11 2023 at 08:40 AM.
Old Aug 12 2023, 04:15 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - August 12th, 2:40AM

- Increased the chance of more posts showning in the 'My Requests -> Facility Wall Requests' section, now duplicated posts from the same farmer are not just hidden but replaced by other older posts if available

- Added a 'Show Original Size' link to each farm picture in the 'Account -> Farm Pictures' section, this will show a bigger version of your farm. You can also copy the link to that picture from the browser address bar and share it on other platforms.

- Enabled the Camera icon in the toolbox

- When you go to the 'My Request' tab we are now showing the 'Facility Wall Requests' section by default

- Bugfix: When skipping or autoloading a ship the next port was selected without considering if the owner had the Ships enabled or not
Old Aug 12 2023, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Sorry I could not find where else to post this but a big THANK YOU!!! My wall has only been going back 2-4 hours which means due to the time difference I miss a lot of posts from my American friends and it put me at a disadvantage. However today it went back 12 hours...the best surprise ever, as now I can at least try to work friends facilities from other countries..I may not get much but every little bit helps. Congratulations on doing a fantastic job with changeover...I love what you have done with new web site
Old Aug 15 2023, 08:54 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you so much for the longer time for facility requests. It went to as little as one hour to ten hours. Excellent! Thanks for the response to our requests.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Aug 24 2023, 04:20 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - August 24th, 4:25PM

- Update your Farmtown picture with your Facebook profile picture. If your Facebook picture changed or if you have created a new Farmtown account, you can copy your current Facebook profile picture to your Farmtown game, just go to the Account tab and follow the 3 steps in the picture section at the bottom.

If you have multiple Facebook accounts, make sure you login to the account that have the picture you want to copy. If by any chance you end up copying a picture from the wrong Facebook account, just logout of Facebook, start the process again and login to the correct Facebook account.

After you have completed this process once, a new Facebook app named "Farm Town Gaming Services" will be added to your app list in Facebook, you can safely ignore it, it's only there to provide the capability to copy your Facebook picture.

- Bugfix: more broken pictures in the 'Pending Gifts' screen and in the 'Farm Pass->Collect Farm Cash' screen

- Bugfix: Sometimes the name of the farmer was shown as 'Unknown' in the 'Farm Pass->Collect Farm Cash' screen
Old Sep 02 2023, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - August 24th, 4:25PM

- Update your Farmtown picture with your Facebook profile picture. If your Facebook picture changed or if you have created a new Farmtown account, you can copy your current Facebook profile picture to your Farmtown game, just go to the Account tab and follow the 3 steps in the picture section at the bottom.

If you have multiple Facebook accounts, make sure you login to the account that have the picture you want to copy. If by any chance you end up copying a picture from the wrong Facebook account, just logout of Facebook, start the process again and login to the correct Facebook account.

After you have completed this process once, a new Facebook app named "Farm Town Gaming Services" will be added to your app list in Facebook, you can safely ignore it, it's only there to provide the capability to copy your Facebook picture.

- Bugfix: more broken pictures in the 'Pending Gifts' screen and in the 'Farm Pass->Collect Farm Cash' screen

- Bugfix: Sometimes the name of the farmer was shown as 'Unknown' in the 'Farm Pass->Collect Farm Cash' screen
Hi,

Is there any way to upload a photo to my new Farmtown account "without" going through Facebook?

I've created a new account but didn't create a Facebook account for it! (lol)

tia,

Raenie
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Sep 03 2023, 12:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Hi,

Is there any way to upload a photo to my new Farmtown account "without" going through Facebook?

I've created a new account but didn't create a Facebook account for it! (lol)

tia,

Raenie
Hi Raenie,
Not at this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread