Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 24 2023, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by den5092001 View Post
why does my farm say working in off line wont convert to online
Hi Den,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread,

We are aware the chat server has gone down and have informed the developers. You are still able to work your farms, facilities, gifts and everything as normal. The only thing you can't do is chat, get hired or be hired. Everything else will still work.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Thank You

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 24 2023, 06:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

We are back online folks, thank you for your patience!

Please Reload the game to go back online!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 29 2023, 09:23 PM

Default Chat

I use the chat feature to talk with other farmers plus send yw to their ty's. Is there a way to clear some of it out or does it only hold so many messages and then they drop off?

I am just thinking this could eat up a lot of game memory. However, there are some I would keep.
Thanks in advance.
Old May 29 2023, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I use the chat feature to talk with other farmers plus send yw to their ty's. Is there a way to clear some of it out or does it only hold so many messages and then they drop off?

I am just thinking this could eat up a lot of game memory. However, there are some I would keep.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about the chat.
Neither takes up a ot of game memory.
Are you talking about the chat or the ingame messages. If you are talking about the ingame messages no there isn't any way to delete any of those. It holds 50 messages and the oldest drops off when a new one is added.
If you are talking about the chat window no there isn't any way to delete from there either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2023, 08:16 PM

I hire someone it turns yellow so I hire someone else then end up with both of them working my farms. Tonight I ended up with three because two turned yellow. Can this be prevented.
Old Jun 09 2023, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
I hire someone it turns yellow so I hire someone else then end up with both of them working my farms. Tonight I ended up with three because two turned yellow. Can this be prevented.
Hi Redjade,
The hire request is supposed to expire 30 seconds after it turns yellow, so if you wait a little long it might prevent some of that. However it doesn't always work and right now the developers can't work on that until they get everything back in the game on the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2023, 06:32 PM

Default can't type a space in searches or message text

Just today I am not able to use a space when typing anything into a search field. As an example, in the Facilities manager, if I am searching for the Tea House, when I type Tea all is good, but when I then hit the space bar the dialog box just disappears. If I try to type a message to another farmer, I can type but no spaces appear when they should, and I get a string of all the letters run together. Obviously my space bar is working because this message has spaces in it as it should, but I do not get the spaces when entering text in the game itself.
Any suggestions? Has anyone else mentioned this problem?
Old Jun 25 2023, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
Just today I am not able to use a space when typing anything into a search field. As an example, in the Facilities manager, if I am searching for the Tea House, when I type Tea all is good, but when I then hit the space bar the dialog box just disappears. If I try to type a message to another farmer, I can type but no spaces appear when they should, and I get a string of all the letters run together. Obviously my space bar is working because this message has spaces in it as it should, but I do not get the spaces when entering text in the game itself.
Any suggestions? Has anyone else mentioned this problem?
Hi Macladywoo,
I moved your post to the thread about messages.
I have just tried this and it is working fine for me. Only thing I can suggest is try closing and reopening your farms and see if it works after that.
Old Jun 26 2023, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Redjade,
The hire request is supposed to expire 30 seconds after it turns yellow, so if you wait a little long it might prevent some of that. However it doesn't always work and right now the developers can't work on that until they get everything back in the game on the website.

This happens to me a lot. Most people want to work solo so it is a real problem. I hope eventually the Devs will make fixing this a priority.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Aug 02 2023, 12:48 PM

Default Message Issue

The envelope where we usually send thank yous after working for other farmers
Mine is full and I cannot clear it. Help please