Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 30 2021, 04:59 PM

when I upgrade it is not layered like on farm 33 which I just upgraded then 34 was fine just upgraded that one as well, should say the extended part not layered
Old Mar 30 2021, 05:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
when I upgrade it is not layered like on farm 33 which I just upgraded then 34 was fine just upgraded that one as well, should say the extended part not layered
Hi Amanda,

It is not just the extended part that is taken into account when it is telling you about layering.It is talking about the entire farm and how much is on the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 01:07 AM

ok no worries
Old Mar 31 2021, 07:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farm 43 Bug

On 3/28 I went to make the additions to Farm 43--I clicked on the first upgrade for Farm 43--I went to Farm 43--nothing had happened--I did this 5 more times before it showed there was an addition to this farm. Then I noticed that it had taken away 50,500,000,000 for each of the clicks from my Farm cash! I have sent several messages to FT and a message to the Forum and I have not received a response as to what I can do to receive the funds back to my coins and is it safe to make any more Upgrades to this Farm????? When I look at Farm 43 it show the addition--but when I hover over it--it shows 28x28--I have been very patient with all of the new changes to FT--I have been playing it approx 10 years--how do I get a response to my question???????
Old Mar 31 2021, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
On 3/28 I went to make the additions to Farm 43--I clicked on the first upgrade for Farm 43--I went to Farm 43--nothing had happened--I did this 5 more times before it showed there was an addition to this farm. Then I noticed that it had taken away 50,500,000,000 for each of the clicks from my Farm cash! I have sent several messages to FT and a message to the Forum and I have not received a response as to what I can do to receive the funds back to my coins and is it safe to make any more Upgrades to this Farm????? When I look at Farm 43 it show the addition--but when I hover over it--it shows 28x28--I have been very patient with all of the new changes to FT--I have been playing it approx 10 years--how do I get a response to my question???????
Hi 3 C Acres

I moved your post to the Land upgrades thread where your previous post was answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6438006

I am sending you a private message. To read your private messages, logged into the forum, look at the upper right corner where you see your username.

Below your user name your will see Your notifications and a number which tells you how many unread private messages you have.
Click in Your Notifications and then click in the title of the private message you want to read.
Old Apr 08 2021, 09:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farm 43 Bug

thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????
Old Apr 08 2021, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????
Hi 3 C Acres,
You may have tried 5 times, but you were only charged 1 time that didn't work. On March 28th you upgraded that farm from 20x20 to 22x22, then to 24x24, then to 26x26,then to 28x28. You tried twice for 28x28 and that is the one that didn't work and you were charged 50,000,000,000 extra for it.
You were credited with the 50 billion on the same day. Your account is correct. You should see if you go back to the Realtor from that farm that the next one is 30x30 as the farm is at 28x28.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2021, 02:33 AM

for some reason I cannot upgrade farm 38 from 46 to 48 just hangs on processing purchase
Old Apr 20 2021, 07:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
for some reason I cannot upgrade farm 38 from 46 to 48 just hangs on processing purchase
Hi amanda1955,

Were you offline in the game at the time? If you were, try reloading the game, remember to go to the farm you want to upgrade first, then go to the realtors to buy while you are online rather than offline.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 21 2021, 02:48 AM

was online yesterday didn't take any money but just stalled on processing purchase but today it worked ok so all good

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor