Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2015, 03:02 PM

Angry I also have this problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebsB View Post
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Super Neighbours? I have lost the 'Tend' friends farm option and cannot work their farm.
User Id : 1566476208
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6208&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 14 2015, 03:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrackler View Post
Hi joyrackler,

You are quoting a post about super neighbours, are you having that problem? It would be better if you stated that yourself and said exactly what the problem was and where it goes wrong for you.

If it is, you just get to their farm by clicking on their picture in the neighbors bar, and select "Visit xx farm". Once you are there check you still have a red dot on your own picture in the neighbors bar.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 14 2015, 03:31 PM

What and no increases in levels??????????????? These guys need to add about 200 levels on to keep up with us and the game. I know they are working hard, but come on guys just a little more work ,like cut one coffee break a day please please
Old Nov 14 2015, 03:38 PM

Default having difficulty harvest/plowing friends farm

There are still many issues with the game. I just finished a very frustrating episode of harvest/plowing a friends' farm. Several times during this process, I got a black screen. Each time this happened, I waited and finally after about a minute, the farm that I was working on reappeared. At that point when I started harvesting again, I got repeated messages that the system was having a hard time saving my work. I was using Maxthon as my browser and have a Mac with 8 G Ram, which ordinarily has no problems doing the simple chore of harvest/plowing. I cleared my cache and memcache yesterday, so this is not the issue. I also checked my ISP with OOKLA and that service is functioning properly.
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:05 PM

Default 2 trains-wilo not work all farms

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi MuffinLady

Please check your trains are dispatched, if not, then the mayor will not be able to work facilities for you. Remember you need 2 trains with at least 10 long cars dispatched.
I have had two trains dispatched with 10 cars each and it never has allowed me to do all farms at once. Is there something else I need to do?
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:07 PM

Also, I have not been able to "boost train" since your original post about the FB problem. I can click, and it opens the window, but it just hangs while trying to show me the people to select.
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerSavage View Post
I have had two trains dispatched with 10 cars each and it never has allowed me to do all farms at once. Is there something else I need to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerSavage View Post
Also, I have not been able to "boost train" since your original post about the FB problem. I can click, and it opens the window, but it just hangs while trying to show me the people to select.
Hi FarmerSavage

Please provide a link to the farm you have the trains. You have instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

About boosting trains, which browser are you using? have you tried another browser to check if you are able to send the boost requests?
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:20 PM

sounds good... off to the upgrades...
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
It is now more than 3 hours since I removed my posts and folks are still going to my farm and working my facilities. At this rate, I will have next to no product left. I have removed the posts listing my facilities, how can I stop this?
don't reload or fill up your facs, only then will no one be able to work them :-)
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Nov 14 2015, 06:57 PM

I try not to be negative in this forum because so many are negative. I know the devs have had a bad month and I feel for them. I have had problems like that with my own app. But I think these two NEW train cars are a JOKE. Just take one item we all need like Salmon. The new train car brings 29. That is disgusting. I bought two of each because I was excited just to learn it was a waste of farmcash. For LESS FC, I could have bought one each large lake with dock and large seacoast which produces approx the same, but if you have bait you get 2X. Pretty sure you don't get 2X from the train. I get 66 salmon from my lakes 2 times a day. And the train bring 29 every 3 -7 days depending on your locomotive. I believe that is in the "highway robbery" bracket. At the present, I am 2760 Salmon behind from filling all the fac's. How is 29 (two times a week) going to fix that.

I suggest until Slashkey realizes there short sightedness, that you just buy more large lakes with dock and large seacoast. Your money will get you a better return.
Closed Thread