Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 14 2023, 08:08 PM

Thanks for having a look. I won't bother with support as it's only a game. I, as the train owner, get my products OK when it returns so I will just put up with it.
Thanks again
Old Nov 24 2023, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Why does the train manager say I can buy additional cars that carry products say I can buy for coin varying in price range (300k coin to 6mil) but when i go to buy them, I pay cash?
Old Nov 24 2023, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominator View Post
Why does the train manager say I can buy additional cars that carry products say I can buy for coin varying in price range (300k coin to 6mil) but when i go to buy them, I pay cash?
Hi Tominator,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the freight trains. Please do not post questions you have in the Suggestions section as they can not be answered there.

Only the cars bought for farm cash can carry products. The coin cars are only decooration cars. The coin amount you see at the bottom of each of those cars is the cost for dispatching those cars, not the price of them in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2023, 09:08 AM

Default trouble with tools not collecting from all facilities

I have both trains and go through all my farms to 43 think iam loading them all only to find out i still have to go back and do some factories,the extra tools are not working or am i doing something wrong ?
Old Dec 06 2023, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
I have both trains and go through all my farms to 43 think iam loading them all only to find out i still have to go back and do some factories,the extra tools are not working or am i doing something wrong ?
Hi rwilli,
I moved your post to the thread about trains as you are talking about them.
I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. The trains with at least 10 long cars each are for working other's facilities, not your own. The tools for loading your facilities are totally separate from the trains function.
If you have facilities not loading with the tools check in the facility manager and make sure there is a check in the box for that facility, then open it and make sure there is a check in the box for each product you want to produce.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2023, 07:15 PM

Default train problem

Iam sorry didn't read the rules and bought some doubles and need to sell them and buy different ones so my facility manager will work properly
Old Dec 09 2023, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Iam sorry didn't read the rules and bought some doubles and need to sell them and buy different ones so my facility manager will work properly
Hi Rwilli,
The trains have nothing to do with loading your facilities in the facility manager.
Old Dec 09 2023, 07:57 PM

But the instructions say do not put 2 of the same car on your set and i have 2 of the same on 1 train and can't take them off to get different ones
Old Dec 09 2023, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
But the instructions say do not put 2 of the same car on your set and i have 2 of the same on 1 train and can't take them off to get different ones
Hi rwilli,
You have to wait until the train returns, then unload it. Then you can remove the duplicates and add any new ones to it reconnecting the cars. Be sure you do not dispatch it until you are done. Also do not use the green or purple hands to connect the cars as those will falsely show as connected.
Old Dec 22 2023, 07:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Need advise! After unloading trains this morning., I moved trains from farm 29 into my storage with Ultimate Freight Locomotive had 2 long fish cars and 9 other cars to move them to farm 41 All disappeared except for 2 cars . Long gondola car and the long two door box car remained I have spent a good amount of time to search.. looked in storage gift box other farms and they went poof! Help

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working