Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 10 2018, 08:19 AM

Suddenly yesterday afternoon, my hubby and I are not able to post anything on FT. This includes belts and work requests. When we use our normal procedure to do this, the screen blinks briefly but no post request comes up. I'm assuming this is probably a Facebook problem but wanted to let you know. I see others are having the same issue since yesterday. It worked fine in the morning, and now no posting is possible.
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:28 AM

I am unable to post to farmtown wall ... facilities or bonuses it blips the pop up about posting but doesn't give the option...
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:31 AM

Default FB idiocy

Just one more example of FB fixing what is NOT broken?!
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:33 AM

Thank You all for the quick response!
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:44 AM

I am also only seeing post from yesterday... cannot find a way to post my own facilities
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftywoman29 View Post
Suddenly yesterday afternoon, my hubby and I are not able to post anything on FT. This includes belts and work requests. When we use our normal procedure to do this, the screen blinks briefly but no post request comes up. I'm assuming this is probably a Facebook problem but wanted to let you know. I see others are having the same issue since yesterday. It worked fine in the morning, and now no posting is possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzContos View Post
I am unable to post to farmtown wall ... facilities or bonuses it blips the pop up about posting but doesn't give the option...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzContos View Post
I am also only seeing post from yesterday... cannot find a way to post my own facilities
Hi craftywoman29 and MitzContos

After checking, the developers have determined this is a Facebook issue and it is affecting all of us when trying to post facilities, bonuses and ingredient requests.

I'm sorry but we need to wait for Facebook to fix it. If you posted your facilities yesterday, then check if you are able to share them with your friends today.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 10 2018, 09:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I cannot post facilities to work. When I click "produce faster" the box never comes up so I am able to post.

I am on Chrome. Cleared browser, double-checked apps.facebook.com/farmtown was allowed in the pop-ups and ran FT memcache and none of it changed the results.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
I cannot post facilities to work. When I click "produce faster" the box never comes up so I am able to post.

I am on Chrome. Cleared browser, double-checked apps.facebook.com/farmtown was allowed in the pop-ups and ran FT memcache and none of it changed the results.

Hi sheila_c

I moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed and Wall requests posts problems as we are trying to get all posts about this problem in the same place.

This is not a browser problem. The developers have determined this is a Facebook issue and it is affecting all of us when trying to post facilities, bonuses and ingredient requests.

I'm sorry but we need to wait for Facebook to fix it. If you posted your facilities yesterday, then check if you are able to share them with your friends today.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 10 2018, 09:58 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi craftywoman29 and MitzContos

After checking, the developers have determined this is a Facebook issue and it is affecting all of us when trying to post facilities, bonuses and ingredient requests.

I had a feeling it was Facebook. Thanks for confirming. It's mostly the belts we're concerned with, so we'll just have to stop trying to do those until this is fixed.
Old Nov 10 2018, 10:23 AM

Please give an up-date on problem with posting on wall ,tyvm

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests