Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 04 2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grammy,
No there isn't any way to save an Ingredients request because they expire after 24 hours.
Thank you.
Old Jun 04 2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Hi Vonalm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this is not feedback. I know that you can get gifts from those not a Facebook friend otherwise the unauthorized free gift sites would not work. I am not sure how they would end up in your My Requests list for you to send one unless they had returned one to you.
thanks Taz
i know that one can receive them from those gifting sites but they go straight into ones gift box and don't appear under ones requests as much as i remember...... and how can they return gifts to me if i never sent her one because
1. i haven't used a gifting site in long, long time
2. one can only receive gifts but not send them back

today i've received a variety of gifts from her again ranging from meat to fresh- and seawater bait, hazelnut trees, lamb and chickens.... 31 gifts in all.
i don't mind getting gifts but i find it rather puzzling that a non FB friend/non FT neighbor can sent gift requests to me.

P.S.: i just tried one of those gifting sites and all 3 gifts went straight into my giftbox plus it listed the gift site as the sent by
Old Jun 04 2015, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks Taz
i know that one can receive them from those gifting sites but they go straight into ones gift box and don't appear under ones requests as much as i remember...... and how can they return gifts to me if i never sent her one because

today i've received a variety of gifts from her again ranging from meat to fresh- and seawater bait, hazelnut trees, lamb and chickens.... 31 gifts in all.
i don't mind getting gifts but i find it rather puzzling that a non FB friend/non FT neighbor can sent gift requests to me.

P.S.: i just tried one of those gifting sites and all 3 gifts went straight into my giftbox plus it listed the gift site as the sent by
Hi Vonalm,
I have no idea how they are doing it. You are on their buddy list maybe? Maybe send them a message and ask?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Hi Vonalm,
I have no idea how they are doing it. You are on their buddy list maybe? Maybe send them a message and ask?
no, she is not....
and i will
Old Jun 05 2015, 04:05 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks Taz

Maybe you posted a bonus and someone put it on a gifting/bonus site. Then anyone visiting that site can collect that bonus and you will get your share. Just a possibility
Old Jun 12 2015, 02:46 PM

Why have neighbours vanished when sending gifts. They were there this morning but have gone this evening. There is only All Farmers and Farmers Helping me plus the Recently sent which is always empty. No My Neighbours
Old Jun 13 2015, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I have problem with the MY REQUEST tab on the game. It does show 50 gifts I exchange them all for something else then use the accept all button but when I go in my gift box there is nothing there but all original gifts are still under MY REQUEST tab. Can you investigate in that. I have cleared all possible memories: browser, FT memory cache, macromedia all of them even did a PC clean up using Ccleaner and windows disk cleaner
Hi Clohar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this is not a release problem.
We don't have data to investigate about the giofts out side of the gift box after you have accepted them so really no way to investigate. Have you been using the Games link on Facebook to get your gifts at any time? If you use both then those gifts tend not to clear out. Give it a day and then try again and see if they will catch up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2015, 09:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Why can't I accept gift? Not one at a time and not all at once. Also when try to send gifts get no drop down of names to send gift. This has been going on for over a week now. Thought it was a glitch they would get fixed but no so far.
Old Jun 14 2015, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sda53 View Post
Why can't I accept gift? Not one at a time and not all at once. Also when try to send gifts get no drop down of names to send gift. This has been going on for over a week now. Thought it was a glitch they would get fixed but no so far.
Hi sda,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.
Old Jun 17 2015, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I have tried all this and I am sitting with a full box of flowers that cannot be used. I tried to send them to storage and nothing. It says that there are no gifts, but it is full? Please help

I am IE

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows