Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 23 2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharra View Post
For some time now I've not been able to accept gifts or neighbour requests. I'm using the lastest version of Chrome and have cleared the cache and macrocache frequently. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Sharra

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4758&farm_ix=0
Hi Sharra!

So sorry about your problem; I have a few questions for you, what happens when you try to accept your gifts? can you accept your gifts individually or the problem is when you click the Accept All button?

Please check Chrome and make sure 3rd party cookies and pop ups are allowed for the following websites:

slashhkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com

You can also try another browser just to check if you continue having problems while accepting gifts.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 23 2014, 01:15 PM

Default Help

My gift box is broken!! Its full of pear trees and no matter how many times I empty it, I go back and my box is full. I really need it emptied!! Im trying to redo my farms, and now I cant get anymore trees! Please empty my gift box!
Old Aug 23 2014, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelloghry View Post
My gift box is broken!! Its full of pear trees and no matter how many times I empty it, I go back and my box is full. I really need it emptied!! Im trying to redo my farms, and now I cant get anymore trees! Please empty my gift box!
Hi Angelloghry,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
You may need to empty it again after you have done the above. If that still doesn't fix it post back here again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2014, 01:28 PM

LOL I even tried that BEFORE I posted as thats always the first suggestion and it didnt work. Guess I just needed you to suggest it for it to work! lol Its empty now, thank you very much :-)
Old Aug 23 2014, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelloghry View Post
LOL I even tried that BEFORE I posted as thats always the first suggestion and it didnt work. Guess I just needed you to suggest it for it to work! lol Its empty now, thank you very much :-)
Glad it worked. Just needed me to tell you to do it rather than you doing it on your own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2014, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Farm Town Gifts

I'm new and need to know if I can automatically set up farm town gifts to be sent every day? Also how do I use smilies as it just shows the word, not the smiley face?
Old Aug 23 2014, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzyshar View Post
I'm new and need to know if I can automatically set up farm town gifts to be sent every day? Also how do I use smilies as it just shows the word, not the smiley face?
Hi Tazzyshar,
Sorry, no there isn't anyway within the game to set up automatic gift sending.
Not sure where you are talking about using smilies, but they are not used in the in game chat or the in game messages. We do have some smilies available here for use in the forums. But that is all.
Old Aug 24 2014, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town Gifts

Thank You for getting back to me.
Old Aug 25 2014, 06:17 PM

Question gifts

Why don't all my friends show up when I try to send gifts? No, I haven't sent gifts for two weeks and yes I selected all friends. This has happened before.
Old Aug 25 2014, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifli74 View Post
Why don't all my friends show up when I try to send gifts? No, I haven't sent gifts for two weeks and yes I selected all friends. This has happened before.
Hi Hifli74,
I have moved your post to the thread about gifts. The lists you see in the Send gifts tab are not made by Farm Town but are generated by Facebook. The only way I know of to make sure you have all your friends that you want to send gifts to listed is to create Facebook lists of those friends. Instructions on how to create those lists are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows