Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2010, 10:11 PM

Default Roasting ovens

Sure would like a roasting oven to roast coffee beans and chestnuts.
Old May 16 2010, 10:34 PM

I saw someone with a "money tree" on their farm, but don't see it in the store or gift areas. I'd love to sprout one on my farm! LOL Where can I get one? Thanks! :-)
Old May 16 2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmeads View Post
I saw someone with a "money tree" on their farm, but don't see it in the store or gift areas. I'd love to sprout one on my farm! LOL Where can I get one? Thanks! :-)
Hi, it was a limited time offer as part of St Patrick Day theme. They are no longer available. I have a few and I wish they grew Farm Cash
Old May 17 2010, 01:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Re Money Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, it was a limited time offer as part of St Patrick Day theme. They are no longer available. I have a few and I wish they grew Farm Cash
Wouldn't we like to have one of those money trees for real
Old May 17 2010, 01:09 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Re Gift Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk14369 View Post
anyone out there pls help!
Tonight, I had a problem trying to gift one of my FT neighbors. When I clicked "Send Gift to ...." the program took me to the gift page; however, there were no circles below the items to click and select. The gifting function worked fine for all my other 17 FT neighbors and I had no difficulty sending them gifts as usual.
I'm thinking this wasn't a FT problem, however, because checking my list of FT neighbors, the person whom I couldn't gift did not show up as a neighbor. She showed at the bottom of the game screen and I could visit her FT farm, just not showing up as a neighbor. Doubt she "un-neighbored" me since I visit and tend her farm daily and usually gift, plus she's active in a cause ap that we both support.
So, probably just one of those weird temporary glitches all complex, interactive programs occasionally experience.
Old May 17 2010, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Sure would like a roasting oven to roast coffee beans and chestnuts.
Amen! Roasted Peanuts and Soybeans! What a great Idea!
Old May 17 2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytutt View Post
blimey that snack factory is majorly ugly and HUGE, I cant find a tree big enough to hide it lol
Hahahaha. I thought I was the only person who did this! I have trees placed strategically all over my farm to hide the ugly buildings.
Old May 17 2010, 03:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpureHalo View Post
Hahahaha. I thought I was the only person who did this! I have trees placed strategically all over my farm to hide the ugly buildings.
LOL Oh, yes. I got the juice factory (have passed on getting the snack shop, preserves and snack factory and oil factory) and "planted" a couple of those big willow trees to hide those cardboard carton ends of that factory. Doubt anything will change, but there sure have been lots of comments about the looks of most of the facilities
Old May 17 2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Tonight, I had a problem trying to gift one of my FT neighbors. When I clicked "Send Gift to ...." the program took me to the gift page; however, there were no circles below the items to click and select. The gifting function worked fine for all my other 17 FT neighbors and I had no difficulty sending them gifts as usual.
I'm thinking this wasn't a FT problem, however, because checking my list of FT neighbors, the person whom I couldn't gift did not show up as a neighbor. She showed at the bottom of the game screen and I could visit her FT farm, just not showing up as a neighbor. Doubt she "un-neighbored" me since I visit and tend her farm daily and usually gift, plus she's active in a cause ap that we both support.
So, probably just one of those weird temporary glitches all complex, interactive programs occasionally experience.
Are you sure you didn't already gift her something via her wall or your feed? If so, you won't be able to give again for a bit.
Old May 17 2010, 11:47 AM

Cool Produce Dairy Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
I need help but don't know how to get it. Cannot make cheese, butter and other dairy products. Have plenty of inventory. Just bought second dairy facility hoping to correct problem. Does Not help. How do I get to where I can report this problem. Of course this keeps me from using most all of my other facilities. This has been like this 2 weeks
I hope to get an answer regarding this problem. The cow cheese and goat cheese is difficult to make. I cna only produce about 6 of each at a time. Will this problem be fixed??
Closed Thread