Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 23 2017, 02:45 PM

Disappointingly, today's ships are taking 54 minutes to load. Yet the Mayor knows I've dispatched ships every day!

On the other hand, I must say that over the last few months I have been very impressed by what Farm Town has done to make the ships more and more user friendly since they first came out. I especially love the crops ship, it avoids so much frantic daily planting! But look at all those other goodies that are available too that used to turn me green with envy in the early days - things you could only get if you had cash to pay for the facilities that produced them! Everyone should do ships!!!
Old May 23 2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Disappointingly, today's ships are taking 54 minutes to load. Yet the Mayor knows I've dispatched ships every day!

On the other hand, I must say that over the last few months I have been very impressed by what Farm Town has done to make the ships more and more user friendly since they first came out. I especially love the crops ship, it avoids so much frantic daily planting! But look at all those other goodies that are available too that used to turn me green with envy in the early days - things you could only get if you had cash to pay for the facilities that produced them! Everyone should do ships!!!
Hi Walkies

We emailed the developers about this problem and they are working to fix it as soon as possible.
Old May 23 2017, 04:12 PM

thank you!
Old May 23 2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
thank you!

You are welcome
Old May 24 2017, 02:31 AM

all sorted! thank you very much
Old May 24 2017, 09:59 PM

Just wanted to say I LOVE the new ship times. After making a concerted commitment over the weekend I'm now loading cargo every 16 minutes. This is SUCH a great improvement! It was hard for me to load ships during the week because I work full-time. Thanks, Devs!
Old May 25 2017, 08:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

all smiles now, after starting by prep of one container on one ship each day, and dispatched, finally got the times down to the minimum for each container on each ship... just have to make sure to have one back and ready to unload so the number of dispatched ships does not drop below that magical 6,
Old May 27 2017, 10:25 AM

I made a list of every ship I sent out, with the names of the ports and how long it took them to send it. I was on ship #125 before I quit playing FT. I quit playing because I was so tired of waiting the 24 hours to prepare and send another ship. Just made me so mad that I wasted all those coins on 7 ships, when I was barely able to keep 4 going at a time. I heard they changed it, so I decided to give it a try. Well... Now it's even WORSE! I can finish filling my ship in 3 hours now ONLY to have to sit and wait for 20 hours to send the darn thing. No thank you FT. Guess I'm quitting AGAIN :-(
Old May 30 2017, 01:40 PM

I like the new short-time enhancement.

I would not enjoy having to play all day to fill a container every hour or so. Now, they can be filled quickly, and I can spend the rest of the time either doing other FT stuff.... or .... other non-FT stuff.

Thanks Devs - you rock.

Old May 31 2017, 01:10 PM

Thumbs up I love the ships

My blue ship containers are taking six minutes to prepare. This is great. Sorry to those for whom it it not working. I only have six ships but so far they are going out everyday in lock step. If it looks like that streak will break I will of course get the last ship. Thanks to the Devs for a great game.