Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 29 2010, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensfreedom View Post
I am not a designer but I hope someone designs cucumbers to grow and to process in the processing facility to turn them into pickles and relish. Can someone design a coffee shop with the ability to grind coffee beans?
The devs did say in one of the last annoucements we'd be able to process pickles in the food preserves eventually and way back when with the coffee they did say gifting was the only way "for now"....
Old May 29 2010, 04:13 PM

thanks for the 4th farm but holy sht is that expensive, 75 million???? are u guys insane, well actually I know you are thinking 75 million is cheap, come back to reality i meann **** come on. and also make facilities cash and coins like the wind mills. u did it with one now do it with the rest, get the super rewards idiots to allow myspace users to get free farm cash too, not jsut screw the myspace users

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Old May 29 2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Piggy View Post
Thanks Raul!!! Especially for eliminating the scrolling issue when selling product at the market.
Agree...now can we get the gasoline into a separate place...I tend to collect it until i run out.
Old May 29 2010, 04:36 PM

Big improvement. ANY HINT AS TO WHEN ALL OF US AT LEVEL 80, AND NOT EARNING FC WILL BE SURPRISED WITH NEW LEVELS...?????? PLEASE...FEEL LIKE I AM WORKING FOR NOTHING. THANKS AGAIN...
Old May 29 2010, 04:53 PM

wooohooo!

OK - not that I am addicted or anything, you understand ... but have just bought and upgraded farm 4 to 24x24 ... and tomorrow I start the huge redesign.

Thanks so much for more land!
Old May 29 2010, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan (Tiggs) View Post
wooohooo!

OK - not that I am addicted or anything, you understand ... but have just bought and upgraded farm 4 to 24x24 ... and tomorrow I start the huge redesign.

Thanks so much for more land!
I'm not addicted either. I upgraded it to 24x24 within 15 minutes of it being released and had it covered with 9,216 flowers before bed last night (red and white roses in a checkerboard pattern) for the facilities. Nah, not addictive nor am I OCD
Old May 29 2010, 07:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkibblewhite View Post
Thanks so much for the 4th farm ... now what to put on it .... hum ... if I could move my cows I could make it a dairy farm .... .. what to do .. decisions decisions ... need more coins ...... yes that is it more coins ....
Leave the cows where they are and move everything else to the 4th farm.

That will use up all our spare time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 29 2010, 07:27 PM

Thumbs up Big thanks

Thanks for the update Raul... I will continue to enjoy the game a bit longer now that we have a 4th farm and, we can be included on the designing of items for the farms... Love this game and will continue to support it!!!
Old May 29 2010, 07:36 PM

Default Love the upgrade !

Bought the 4th farm as soon as I noticed the release. Been a good farm Towner picking and plowing up a storm and now it paid off. I spent 40 bucks to get more farm cash, a small price for so many hours of fun. I think many peeps would gladly continue to pay for a 5th and even a sixth farm. I need more crops now that I have purchased more facilities and remade my farms.

I love the game. Keep the updates coming. If you offer it, people will buy it.

I did.
Old May 29 2010, 07:54 PM

Great update! I sure wish my neighbors and I could work at each others facilities instead of getting "wait I'm busy" when I click on anything.
Closed Thread