Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 12:28 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the new updates raul
Old Jul 02 2010, 12:35 AM

i love all the new updates and things being done except for one thing you took the hot rods out of the gifts please bring them back as i really need to send a few more to my little biy who just loves those
Old Jul 02 2010, 12:36 AM

Unhappy

i love all the new updates and things being done except for one thing you took the hot rods out of the gifts please bring them back as i really need to send a few more to my little boy who just loves those,
Old Jul 02 2010, 12:41 AM

I would like to make one suggestion if i may. When selling at the market it's great that it separates from plants, from animals, fish and whatever the 4th one is, could you add one that's "from factories" or "from production" or something like that? I noticed when i went into the plants etc my selling time was fast like it used to be, but i still had to go through the big list to get everything that has been made in a factory. Maybe you have already started on this feature, if so i appreciate it. If not, could you pls consider it. It's really annoying how long it takes to sell things at the market, not fast like it used to be.
Old Jul 02 2010, 12:45 AM

Ah Raul, I love you, if I weren't already married.... *sigh*, but I might not be for much longer if you keep this up.... poor hubby.... happy me! I thought I couldn't ask for anything more after the gift exchange but the batching and the filters - you guys are fabulous!
Old Jul 02 2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
I would like to make one suggestion if i may. When selling at the market it's great that it separates from plants, from animals, fish and whatever the 4th one is, could you add one that's "from factories" or "from production" or something like that? I noticed when i went into the plants etc my selling time was fast like it used to be, but i still had to go through the big list to get everything that has been made in a factory. Maybe you have already started on this feature, if so i appreciate it. If not, could you pls consider it. It's really annoying how long it takes to sell things at the market, not fast like it used to be.
Hi there, When you go into your storage, scroll down the list of different filters and you will see the "From Facilities" option.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 02 2010, 12:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Or even the non ingredients option at the bottom of the list. Just be careful of the fuel.

Level 335
Farms 1 through 14 almost fully expanded
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:06 AM

Filters and multiple batch choice are a God's gift, what a great improvement, thanks !

Grass is quite funny, but as Mr's Borgies says, the PLAIN LAND is really too dark, and something more like a beige or sand (slightly darker than the paths) would have been a more realistic choice.

I've played with the axe just to test it on my decorative bamboos ;-)

Visit all my farms

Happy farmer since 29th of December 2009
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Just a warning for those doing a quick sell of non facility items in their storage.

The fuel tanks are listed and if you are not careful you can easily press the sell button by mistake. I just caught myself in time.

So either leave them in the gift section or be careful if they come from your Oil Refinery.
Raul, I would suggest that Fuel not be included in the Non-Ingredients (put a question mark and say used to fill tanks for tools?) to prevent people from accidently selling it.
I did sell my oak logs when I wanted to save them, but since we don't have anything else to do with them yet not much you can do about that.

I love this upgrade.....all of it!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:18 AM

Talking

What a fantastic update!
#2 and #3 will save me many hours!

I haven't any oak trees (yet) so have not been able to try #1 - but by the sounds of it, I will have to soon lol

I tried the different ground types before I read this and was horrified when all my land turned black lol. I was hoping to be able to plant trees in plain earth and have the rest grass, and to put some longer grass around the big lake. Maybe that will come in the future (please).

Am looking forward to the new additions today ... and am praying for another farm as I am fast running out of space - especially if there are to be new facilities added.
Closed Thread