Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 07 2023, 02:26 PM

Default Losing fish

I seem to not be collecting all the walleyes from frozen lakes or groupers from the big seacoast. I keep running out. I have bought new frozen lakes and big seacoasts. I work as a super neighbor for a neighbor with the big seacoasts and frozen lakes. It's not helped. Where are my fish?
Old Aug 07 2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I seem to not be collecting all the walleyes from frozen lakes or groupers from the big seacoast. I keep running out. I have bought new frozen lakes and big seacoasts. I work as a super neighbor for a neighbor with the big seacoasts and frozen lakes. It's not helped. Where are my fish?
Hi petals

Walleyes and grouper are used in many restaurant and you have multiple of them.

For example you have 3 Australian rest. 2 Jamaican rest. 2 Peruvian rest. 6 Dominican rest. and 1 seafood rest, all of them use grouper.

You also own 2 Canadian rest, 5 Fish Market and 2 Midwestamerican rest. which use walleyes.

Depending on how many times you fill and refill them per day then that would be why you are running out of them. Also think that when you work as superneighbor you only get a percentage of the fish.

Try to check the Ingredient planner inside your Facility Manager. Set it to All Facilities, 15 days (that is to fill your facilities to 100%) and By Missing. If you see red numbers into brackets for some items then that is what you are short for.
You can change the middle setting to have an idea of what you need for different times.
The ingredient planner is explained in the following link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

You can uncheck those fish from the restaurants for some time, maybe a week or more, till you can build them in your storage.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 07 2023 at 02:48 PM.
Old Aug 07 2023, 03:52 PM

Default fish disappear

I showed 799 walleye in my storage. I fished my farms and then showed over 8000. I refreshed and it had gone down to 5718. That makes no sense. I know I have a lot of places using them, but if I haven't refilled the facilities where are my fish going?
I always use the ingredient planner. That's why I am totally confused.

Last edited by petals; Aug 07 2023 at 03:53 PM. Reason: added words
Old Aug 07 2023, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I showed 799 walleye in my storage. I fished my farms and then showed over 8000. I refreshed and it had gone down to 5718. That makes no sense. I know I have a lot of places using them, but if I haven't refilled the facilities where are my fish going?
I always use the ingredient planner. That's why I am totally confused.
Hi petals

Im sorry but we cant see what you previously had in your storage, we can only see what you have stored when we check.

Right now, walleyes show 5718 stored and gouper 6,528

Did you load your Fish Market? That is a service facility and as you have 5 of them, then the amount of walleyes could go down.
Old Aug 07 2023, 10:42 PM

I hadn't loaded anything.
Old Aug 07 2023, 10:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to mskrueger1981
Default Losing fish

I am trying to restore my supply of fish. I have not started any facilities minus the ones I'm doing for a quests (which are currently the Airline Catering Facility, Office Depot, and Clock Supplies Factory for my quests and Personal Aid Shop for my cooperative quest), and yet my storage of anchovy decreased from 89,671 before I harvested my fish to 71,758 after I harvested my fish. Salmon, Trout, and Herring have also decreased. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Here is a link to my farm: My Farm

Last edited by mskrueger1981; Aug 07 2023 at 10:51 PM.
Old Aug 07 2023, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I hadn't loaded anything.
Hi Petals,
We have no way of seeing what you previously had so no way to check this.
If you wish you may contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2023, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskrueger1981 View Post
I am trying to restore my supply of fish. I have not started any facilities minus the ones I'm doing for a quests (which are currently the Airline Catering Facility, Office Depot, and Clock Supplies Factory for my quests and Personal Aid Shop for my cooperative quest), and yet my storage of anchovy decreased from 89,671 before I harvested my fish to 71,758 after I harvested my fish. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Here is a link to my farm: My Farm
Hi Mskrueeger,
We have no way of seeing what you previously had so no way to check this. We also do not get any data when you refill your facilities.

If you wish you may contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2023, 01:21 PM

i have a gaming computer, hd graphics card, hd monitor
32 gigs of memory, 3t hard drive
download speed of 950mbps
upload of 25mbps upload
why do i keep getting the windo asking me to wait while fishing for stacked and layered fishing, it seems to take forever to wait for them to load up.
Old Aug 08 2023, 01:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman View Post
i have a gaming computer, hd graphics card, hd monitor
32 gigs of memory, 3t hard drive
download speed of 950mbps
upload of 25mbps upload
why do i keep getting the windo asking me to wait while fishing for stacked and layered fishing, it seems to take forever to wait for them to load up.
Hi dairyman,
You are not the only one playing the game. When you are working stacked fish there is a lot of data that has to be transferred and has to add in with aall the others that are also working and adding data. Stacked fish would be the worst as there is a lot of data for all the fish you just got in multiple waters that has to be uploaded and then confirmed back to your computer.
Having a fst computer is a plus, but there are a lot of other factors involved in it.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters