Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 25 2011, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarlady View Post
LOL, my fertilizer time is off again...I am on central time my clock is correct on the computer...do not know what happened. An hour ago it said I had one hour now it says I have 10....Could you reset it please! ty vm!! Thank you for fixing the facilities too! =) tytytytytyty =)
That would be 10 minutes then. I don't worry with the time left. If there is enough time left for me to plant then I know the crop will be fertilized all the way through. When I go to a farm to plant or harvest my trees (don't do flowers) I check the fertilizer first. If it still has time I do the job and don't worry about it until the next time.
I have only had one occasion where it ran out in the middle of planting. All of a sudden I noticed that my new seeds were darker and didn't have the highlighted glow. Checked fertilizing again and sure enough it had run out in the middle of planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2011, 12:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarlady View Post
LOL, my fertilizer time is off again...I am on central time my clock is correct on the computer...do not know what happened. An hour ago it said I had one hour now it says I have 10....Could you reset it please! ty vm!! Thank you for fixing the facilities too! =) tytytytytyty =)
The fertilizer will tell you how many hours you have left until you get to less then one hour then it switches to how many minutes you have left. The only problem with that is while the number part of the time switches to minutes the word part does not switch to minutes it will still say hours. So if you see you have 1 hour left then notice it going to 30 hours then 25 hours then to 23 hours the time really is minutes not hours. As long as the farm is fertilized at some point during the growing of the crop, tree, or flower they will be fertilized when ready to harvest even if the farm is not fertilized when you plant them or when you harvest them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 31 2011, 01:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default White Bulldozer won't doze

I just bought the white bulldozer. I got it for when I plant the wrong crop and want to more rapidly clear the mis-planted stuff to correct.

It *says* it will clear 2 x 2, but all I can do is a single field at a time. I have tried using it from tool box select (storage) and placing it on the farm that needs clearing. Still only single field.
Is there a trick to this?
Old Jul 31 2011, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by notacheesehead View Post

I just bought the white bulldozer. I got it for when I plant the wrong crop and want to more rapidly clear the mis-planted stuff to correct.

It *says* it will clear 2 x 2, but all I can do is a single field at a time. I have tried using it from tool box select (storage) and placing it on the farm that needs clearing. Still only single field.
Is there a trick to this?
You can't bulldoze if the plot has been planted, that's why it does just 1.
Old Aug 02 2011, 10:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Snack Machine

What a bummer this was.....Have you ever heard of a snack machine with two snacks in it. Plantains, and sunflower seed. A couple dried fruit, and the rest drinks....and the snack factory is loaded with snacks......If this is all there will be this was a sure waste of 2,000,000, sorry.

Thanks,

Bama
Old Aug 02 2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamabravejet View Post
What a bummer this was.....Have you ever heard of a snack machine with two snacks in it. Plantains, and sunflower seed. A couple dried fruit, and the rest drinks....and the snack factory is loaded with snacks......If this is all there will be this was a sure waste of 2,000,000, sorry.

Thanks,

Bama
If its a waste, then don't buy it. You don't have to buy everything

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Aug 02 2011, 11:43 AM

i think there are so many more things that should be in there!!!, and as listed elsewhere no cola!!! its used in too many places already.
Old Aug 02 2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer fitchy View Post
i think there are so many more things that should be in there!!!, and as listed elsewhere no cola!!! its used in too many places already.
Just because there are products that are used in a lot of facilities, doesn't mean they shouldn't be used. Just look at bread and flour and many other products. You don't have make cola in there.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Aug 02 2011, 12:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
If its a waste, then don't buy it. You don't have to buy everything
wont know if its a waste until you buy it.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2011, 01:05 PM

I do wish they would put more variety in the service facilites and not keep using cola and farmerade for everthing. Still no use for ginger ale, couldn't that go in the vending machines? I agree they could diversify their productions a bit more, but I am still having fun.