Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 02 2013, 07:44 AM

Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Tools, please post in this thread...

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411686

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks
Old Mar 05 2013, 09:31 AM

Default Multi Farm Fertilizer and sprinkler.

I wanted to express appreciation to Slashkey for these two tools. Anything that is time saving on our farms is a plus especially to those of us that play a lot. I encourage them to develop more things like this. A plant all seeder would be awesome. lol Just test it out before release. Thanks again for these tools.
Old Mar 06 2013, 09:24 PM

I want to express my appreciation too. I love being able to water/fertilize all of my farms at once. It is a real time saver.

Thank you!

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 07 2013, 11:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh ya the Devs are great. I like the new tools also. But I have to say that when you look at the new any thing on the farms the graphics are so wonderful it still amazes me!! So tiny and looks great! There is only one problem with the whole thing. Everything seems to have it's own measurements instead of every thing being on the same scale every thing is different heights like our avatars and buildings that are too small and the new people are not the same as our avatar! But the charm of the game is part of that too!!!!
Old Mar 13 2013, 12:22 AM

Since these farms have gotten so big, the tools have gotten slower. I would like to see a turbo for the chainsaw, the tree shaker, and the flower harvester. Mine have gotten so slow they are no longer easy to use on these big farms. Thanks.
Old Mar 13 2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
Since these farms have gotten so big, the tools have gotten slower. I would like to see a turbo for the chainsaw, the tree shaker, and the flower harvester. Mine have gotten so slow they are no longer easy to use on these big farms. Thanks.
I haven't noticed any skowing down of the tools when I use them on my 32x32 expanded farms.
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:36 PM

Arrow new turbo tools

Hard to believe that FT charged us 100 FC for the two new turbo tools to start our Service Facilities; I hope you don't plan on charging us 50 FC for each (or 500 FC for all) the equipment to START our work Facilities. That would cost me $80 real money. That might just be enough to make me stop playing this game.
Old Mar 22 2013, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Very disappointed in the Turbo Tool

I feel I was a bit misled on the Turbo Tool -- maybe I did not read for more detail, but I thought purchase of one tool would enable me to load everything I had with one click -- then I find out one tool does 19 -- so this must mean if I want to do a total of 38 then I have to buy another one -- very disappointing and a bit costly -- some would say this is a rip -- I probably will just continue to start with #20 by manual click on each one until finished. Surely the developers are making plenty of money that this kind of price setting should not take place :-(
Old Mar 22 2013, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
I feel I was a bit misled on the Turbo Tool -- maybe I did not read for more detail, but I thought purchase of one tool would enable me to load everything I had with one click -- then I find out one tool does 19 -- so this must mean if I want to do a total of 38 then I have to buy another one -- very disappointing and a bit costly -- some would say this is a rip -- I probably will just continue to start with #20 by manual click on each one until finished. Surely the developers are making plenty of money that this kind of price setting should not take place :-(
There are 2 express tools for loading the services individually with the Load All button in each facility. The Turbo tools are upgrades for those to do all by the corresponding express tool at once by clicking the Load All button at the top. Each Turbo tool does the same services the express tool did.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2013, 06:19 PM

I love the new turbo tools.... and can't wait for the ones that hopefully will do the facilities and farm animal buildings

Well worth the FC

Last edited by FarmerMcLashwood; Mar 22 2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: needed to add to it.