Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2016, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
how do we add a facility to the chain thing?
Hi bluehair,
If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

The game will automatically add the facilities that qualify for the contest to the game, you can see them by clicking on the “Work” button ion the “Contest Info” tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2016, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bluehair,
If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

The game will automatically add the facilities that qualify for the contest to the game, you can see them by clicking on the “Work” button ion the “Contest Info” tab.

lol you lost me on that one
Old Apr 15 2016, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
lol you lost me on that one
Hi bluehair,
It boils down to the fact that the facilities are listed in the contest that you are allowed. You can only have the same number of the coin facilities as you have of the farm cash facilities. If you have 2 of one of the farmcash facility and 1 of the other farm cash facility then you can have 3 of the coin ones for the contest. Even if you have more of one of the coin facilities they cannot be used unless you have an equal amount of the farm cash facilities. The contest manager will know what you have that applies to the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
We do not have the answer as yet. Raul will post here when it is back. Since there have been problems with the new neighborhood contest then I am sure the return of farm cash sending has been delayed. Please be patient until Raul posts that it is back.
Do we know if it was delayed because of the new contest being launched?

I participated in the first round of the contest. I came in 4th against whomever I was competing with. I do find that if I were to continually stock and post my facilities for all my friends to work, my resources would be greatly depleted and there would be no point for me to try to carry on. Therefore, it's my opinion many will not put in much effort and it will drag the "neighborhood" down. Maybe I am wrong, who knows,

I am glad for the people to have something new to do (the contest) but it doesnt do anything for me really and I hope that the new contest is not the reason we can't send farm cash gifts anymore cause I don't understand what one has to do with the other if that is in fact the case.

ON the other hand, i love farmtown and as someone stated earlier in this thread in a giant long huge post, I agree, I just want to play as I always have. Don't really care about the contest, I like decorations and making pretty farms lol
Bring on number 29 already. I get bored easily and I need something new to focus on since I can't do anything but spend my coins.
Old Apr 15 2016, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastfanatic View Post
Do we know if it was delayed because of the new contest being launched?

I participated in the first round of the contest. I came in 4th against whomever I was competing with. I do find that if I were to continually stock and post my facilities for all my friends to work, my resources would be greatly depleted and there would be no point for me to try to carry on. Therefore, it's my opinion many will not put in much effort and it will drag the "neighborhood" down. Maybe I am wrong, who knows,

I am glad for the people to have something new to do (the contest) but it doesnt do anything for me really and I hope that the new contest is not the reason we can't send farm cash gifts anymore cause I don't understand what one has to do with the other if that is in fact the case.

ON the other hand, i love farmtown and as someone stated earlier in this thread in a giant long huge post, I agree, I just want to play as I always have. Don't really care about the contest, I like decorations and making pretty farms lol
Bring on number 29 already. I get bored easily and I need something new to focus on since I can't do anything but spend my coins.
Hi vastfanatic,
I do not not the exact reason why the farm cash sending was temporarily suspended, but do know the contest was not the reason. The contest and the problems that appeared with that were why the farm cash sending was delay in being fixed. The message over the game has now been changed that it will be fixed and back working April 19th.
Old Apr 15 2016, 12:24 AM

Thank you for the quick response as always, Much appreciated!
I truly am a happy farmer, just a little frustrated, I'll live,
Old Apr 15 2016, 01:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, now have 8x Storage,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2016, 10:22 AM

Have a question about the chain. Didn't see this any place. Do I have to work the contest facilities ONLY in the chain box, or... when I work them from the facility manager as I always do, will it tally in the chain contest???
Old Apr 15 2016, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Have a question about the chain. Didn't see this any place. Do I have to work the contest facilities ONLY in the chain box, or... when I work them from the facility manager as I always do, will it tally in the chain contest???
Hi dorisau,
Any way you load them will count in the contest.
Old Apr 15 2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Hi dorisau,
Any way you load them will count in the contest.
thanks Taz and YAY !! That means if any farmer doesn't choose to go to the contest, their work will count for the team !!! Way to go !!!!
Closed Thread