Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2016, 12:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Of coarse I bought farm 29. I bought animal sheds and put on it.Bought llama's and sheep. I used the storage tool to put them in storage.Then I moved them to the Wool barn. Each time I go to that farm,there are sheep and llama's.I use the storage tool,and I am getting a good amount of them in storage. How do I stop them from breeding!!!!!
Hi Petuniaflower,

If you bought a lot of animals, the game may not have finished loading them all by the time you came to store them. Just keep repeating the process till you got them all.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 16 2016, 12:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger laybourne View Post
hi petuniaflower,

if you bought a lot of animals, the game may not have finished loading them all by the time you came to store them. Just keep repeating the process till you got them all.
will do thank you
Old Apr 16 2016, 04:42 PM

I think it will be like the quests, it will take a while for it to catch on. You have to admit, it sounds confusing and like it will take a bunch of time and folks may be afraid of it.
\
Old Apr 16 2016, 05:45 PM

Raul, I just wanted to tell you and the others on your team that I so very much appreciate all your hard work. Farm Town is a fantastic game and I just can't imagine what my daily life would be without it! My morning ritual would be in turmoil. :-D

Thank you!!

A happy FT neighbor
Old Apr 16 2016, 07:21 PM

Default Can't Make A Farm Private

Several of my friends each have an account with only 2 farms. They use one of the farms for their default farm and the other for Decorating.
However, the farms they select, either farm 1 or farm 2 doesn't stay Private. They mark as Private, save the game, reload the game and return only to see that both are public.
I know I reported this earlier on this thread but they are still having the same issue. And, it seems they are on different servers.
Any suggestions I can give them to correct this?
Thanks!
Love the Chains!
Thanks for the 2 FC and xtra load for my Textile Cars!
xoxo
Barbs
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:43 PM

will someone explain (g) for me?..if i have farmer x as my neighbor, but may not be a neighbor for farmer x..makes no sense to me...how can i not be a neighbor to the farmer who is my neighbor? also i saw one of the chain competitors had 179 factories in the competition.. can we have more? just tryin to sort it all out so our neighborhoods have a chance...

i'm back..went and clicked the button to add more facilities and all i got was the rules..how do i add more?

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 16 2016 at 11:02 PM.
Old Apr 16 2016, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
will someone explain (g) for me?..if i have farmer x as my neighbor, but may not be a neighbor for farmer x..makes no sense to me...how can i not be a neighbor to the farmer who is my neighbor? also i saw one of the chain competitors had 179 factories in the competition.. can we have more? just tryin to sort it all out so our neighborhoods have a chance...

i'm back..went and clicked the button to add more facilities and all i got was the rules..how do i add more?
Hi Barbara,
Remember that each person must send a neighbor request when you are setting up to be neighbors. So if you send one to them and they accept then they are your neighbor and will be on your neighbor bar. If they don't send you one back, then you are not their neighbor and won't be on their neighbor bar. That way they can be your neighbor, but you are not theirs. Some are already at their maximum on neighbors but will allow you to add them.

For the facilities you can't add more coin facilities than you have farm cash facilities. If you buy a facility for the contest it will be added automatically if it is within the rules. There is more information in the Game Guide chapter 31:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2016, 11:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

when someone sends you a neighbor request, you must send one back to them... that is the only way to make sure you are mutual neighbors..because if you don't send one back, and they accept, you won't have that person listed as your neighbor. SORRY TAZ, DIDN'T SEE YOUR REPLY,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 17 2016, 12:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Neighbour chains, a game where you have to rely on your friends to work your facilities, your neighbours to work their own to then be pitted against unknown chains at random and only 1 in 5 has a chance to win farm cash!! Half way through this weeks competition I already find myself 2 MILLION points behind second place and 1.2 million ahead of last place, makes you wonder how the 10 were deemed to be on par with each other!! Well I for one will not be claiming my few ingredients at the end of the week, which is the only way of not taking part into a competition where you have little influence over the pending result!!!
Old Apr 17 2016, 01:45 AM

I was just harvesting one of my farms and noticed on the farm grid at the top left that there is a red dot on farm 1 - what could that be? TIA
Closed Thread