Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2017, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
11. Lingerie Factory (Coins) (coming in 1-2 weeks): Produces Womens Undergarments.
Ooo! We're getting a Victoria's Secret. My little icon buddy can't wait.
Old Aug 25 2017, 01:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Thank you so much!!!!

Even though I found a workaround for the 24 hour ship prep, I was just wishing the other day for a 20 hour prep time for ships and voila...here it is! YAY!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

~ Sandra
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Amount to next belt not showing in facilities

When I place my mouse over the item in a facility with a non-6th dan, I only see the phrase "no more dan degrees available at this time". The number in the lower left corner is 2. This use to show the quantity remaining to reach the next belt/dan.
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:28 PM

Thanks, I'll try closing the eye...hope they fix the other issues as well.
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flofarmer View Post
When I place my mouse over the item in a facility with a non-6th dan, I only see the phrase "no more dan degrees available at this time". The number in the lower left corner is 2. This use to show the quantity remaining to reach the next belt/dan.
Hi flofarmer,
I am seeing this too. The new 7th dan is supposed to be released sometime today. It may be that they are working on those and it is causing thios currently. If it continues after Raul has posted the 7th dans have been released then we will let them know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:44 PM

4 farm cash facs??? really???? thats a bit much, seriously! thanks for shortening the ship prep times, thats awesome! can you make it so the ships log stays to where you place people, with the option to still swap out when needed ? ive suggested it before, that would be incredibly helpful! thanks for the update!
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you. I'll just start the 6th dan products for now!
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flofarmer View Post
Thank you. I'll just start the 6th dan products for now!
Hi flofarmer,
I haven't tried but it may start those anyway even though the information is incorrect. You might want to try one that is close to getting the next belt.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2017, 05:28 PM
Account Not Linked

The 20-hour time for the ships will be very nice! Thank you!

As far as the FC cash facilities, I was a bit disappointed that there are so many of them, but only for a minute. I, too, am falling behind in the "have everything" department, but there's still plenty to have/do in the game. In the past, I was able to invest in the game monthly, but things changed. But a few times a year I can spend money on the game, and that's when I play catch-up with the facilities. The extended tools are pretty much out of my reach, but that's okay, too. With the other improvements in the game, yes, the tools would be nice, but my farms are still very workable.

And I'm very appreciative of those who CAN afford them that support the game in a way I can't right now so we can still have it! :-)

While it's nice to have free things, nothing is really "free." Someone has to pay for them. I, too, have a great deal of experience with what the InterWebs actually cost, and I think it's great that the Devs continue to find ways to pay the bills but still make the game fun for the ones who need the freebies. I quit the Zynga games long ago because it was not possible to play them without real money. I'm always grateful that Farm Town has never done that.

I also very much appreciate the fact that we don't get stuck if we can't buy FC facilities. The coin factories are linked to service facilities that are also available with coins. Requiring a FC factory to stock a coin service would be evil. :-D

I've also had a lot of experience with free open source projects. The big ones party on, but the smaller ones are dead because the Devs could no longer support them. They needed "real" jobs. We've all got bills to pay and any business that can't pay the bills isn't in business very long.

While I understand why some are frustrated, I think it might have more to do with their financial situation in general, rather than Farm Town specifically. I know my world was rocked overnight by a "medical event." Games are a great escape from all of that, but also a reminder that it's a challenge to pay the electric bill every month.
Old Aug 25 2017, 05:35 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 25th, 6:00PM

- Released Dan 7th for all facility products. Notice is much more challenging to reach Dan 7th, it should be as difficult as achieving all the previous 6 Dans combined.
Closed Thread