Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2017, 01:28 AM

Thank you for your good work.
I love all the new facilities!!!!!
Old Aug 27 2017, 03:00 AM

Just noticed the fish from the Frozen Lake are in the "Your Belts" menu under "products" AND "fish". Really like the "Taste of" services - they are the right size for the people. Thanks Devs for all your hard work.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 27 2017, 03:40 AM

Since the update have noticed when loading ship containers that when I get to the last 2 they are taking 10 mins to load instead of 5 mins, the first ones were 5 minute loading time, just the last 2 have changed. This happened yesterday too.
Old Aug 27 2017, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Not to mention that Farm Town also has a much better forum than many other games found on Facebook even though their forums are manned by company employees. Many other games forums are very difficult to peruse for needed information or are years behind on it.

Except for Raul and the development team making a very occasional post on the Farm Town Forum - usually to inform everyone of updates - this is run by volunteers who answer questions and inform of us of issues out of the kindness of their hearts. Speaking of whom, I hope Knight Rider is doing better these days even though it has been quite a while since he was here.
Agree totally. I love being able to come to this forum. Very well done. Thanks, Mods.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 27 2017, 08:10 AM

Thanks for a great update!

I'm curious about the Local Chain feature. I haven't been able to get my head around how it will work. Do you have a separate discussion thread explaining this?

Link to my farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6375&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 27 2017, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Thanks for a great update!

I'm curious about the Local Chain feature. I haven't been able to get my head around how it will work. Do you have a separate discussion thread explaining this?
Hi Catharina,
No we don't yet as it hasn't been released and we don't have any more information than you do. We will start one I am sure after it gets released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2017, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Since the update have noticed when loading ship containers that when I get to the last 2 they are taking 10 mins to load instead of 5 mins, the first ones were 5 minute loading time, just the last 2 have changed. This happened yesterday too.
Hi LPeak,
That happens if you go past the time the last ship in the dispatch list was dispatched. When that happens that ship drops off the list and you have only 5 ships on the dispatched list instead of 6.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on August 25th, 6:00PM.

4. Dan 7 for All Facilities: Before today, when you reached Dan 6 for a facility product, from that point on, every time you started a batch for that product there was a 42% chance that the ingredients will not come from you but from the Mayor.

Starting today, when you reach Dan 7 for any facility product, from that point on, every time you start a batch for that product there will be a 48% chance (an increase in 6%) that the ingredients will not come from you but from the Mayor. So the more products you have in Dan 7, the less ingredients will be required to produce more of them.

Post-Release Updates - August 25th, 6:00PM

- Released Dan 7th for all facility products. Notice is much more challenging to reach Dan 7th, it should be as difficult as achieving all the previous 6 Dans combined.
Confused now - when I am getting Dan 6 it says 72% (I think - 70 something anyway). So have the % for products been reduced and the pop ups arent showing this or is the above a mis type????

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 27 2017, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Confused now - when I am getting Dan 6 it says 72% (I think - 70 something anyway). So have the % for products been reduced and the pop ups arent showing this or is the above a mis type????
Hi maggiel,
The facility products bonuses are different from the crops. Dan 6 for products are 42% and Dan 7 will be 48%.
The crop dans are higher percentage.
Old Aug 27 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi maggiel,
The facility products bonuses are different from the crops. Dan 6 for products are 42% and Dan 7 will be 48%.
The crop dans are higher percentage.
Meanwhile I am unable to get much of any bonus products from clicking the posts of others. According to the page when I just clicked a friends' stainless steel bonus I am already over the allowed bonuses for the last 12 hours even though I have deliberately avoiding posting ANY bonuses of my own today until I see either stainless or chromium steel show up among mine.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread