Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2019, 08:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwhine View Post
Third day in a row I have been unable to accept gifts or advance trains.. I have already reloaded, restarted and cleared cache multiple times..
Also first super facilitty selected was the textiles facility, this time it chose the drying facility neither of which I deem neccassary. I understood it would be facilities that were harder to produce extra products in or unworkable by neighbors. Would be a great feature especially for facilities that cost farmtown cash not coins.
Hi Redwhine,

Please post your issue about gifting and trains in Help and Support in the following thread. It's about gifting as that is your first issue but the suggested fix would apply to both issues. We will respond to that post after you have posted there....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

EDIT TO ADD: I have moved your issue with gifts and trains to Help and Support and answered you there. Please click on the following link to find your post and scroll down to see the reply...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6284050

A super facility is one where the products can be used in another facility. What might not seem high demand or necessary to yourself may well be to someone else.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 07 2019 at 09:03 AM.
Old Feb 07 2019, 07:30 PM

Ain't that awesome. The new levels are released and they are back to giving is a whole FC per level. Guess they wanna keep the cold hard cash pouring in.
Old Feb 07 2019, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the cash Raul

Always nice to get a free gift !!!!!!!!!1
Old Feb 07 2019, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul for the new levels and store items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2019, 07:50 PM

Smile

Thanks Raul for the new levels! And, fixing the loading errors. Have loved this game for 10 years - look forward to the next 10
Old Feb 07 2019, 08:12 PM

Angry Can only sell one item at a time before having to reload

There is still an issue! There is still a problem with selling. I can only sell one item at time and then I have to reload the game. This problem began after your changes of February 6. I reported this yesterday but I don't believe my report was given proper consideration and passed on.
Old Feb 07 2019, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
There is still an issue! There is still a problem with selling. I can only sell one item at time and then I have to reload the game. This problem began after your changes of February 6. I reported this yesterday but I don't believe my report was given proper consideration and passed on.
Hi Kenn,
Are you selling crops or products from the super facility? If they are from the super facility then it is correct that you cannot sell but 1 item to each person.

If it is crops, you reported it here and the developers do read this thread. No one else has reported this, nor have we been able to duplicate it, and that would mean it will be very difficult for them to locate your problem with this.

If you desire you may report this directly to Support for them to look into it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 07 2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old Feb 08 2019, 07:20 AM

Default missing products that are harvested

when someone h/p my chia fields i went to sell them an i had none to sell. i had someone harvest 12 heavy layered fields of chia an it does not show up anywhere. i sent a message to the one who worked for me an she said alot of people are having trouble with this, not receiveing there stuff to sell. thanks for checking on this an hoping you can fix it.
Old Feb 08 2019, 07:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedy View Post
when someone h/p my chia fields i went to sell them an i had none to sell. i had someone harvest 12 heavy layered fields of chia an it does not show up anywhere. i sent a message to the one who worked for me an she said alot of people are having trouble with this, not receiveing there stuff to sell. thanks for checking on this an hoping you can fix it.
Hi Dedy,

Your last post on this was moved to Help and Support and answered. It was moved there as this it not about the New Release. Please click on the following link and it will take you there. The reply is just below it...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6284106

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 08 2019, 05:31 PM

25 New Levels: From 976 to 1000. These levels will be special and will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels. A total of 27 items in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture, Fun and Others categories in the Store.

If the levels from 976-1000 were harder to get to. Then I for one am more than happy to have all levels from here on out harder to get to IF they would increase the FC from 1 to 2 for each level.