Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 13 2024, 12:52 PM

Default blocked for useing a illegal clicker

i have been blocked from farmtown for using a illegal clicker. i DO NOT USE a clicker program i only use my mouse clicking
Old Jan 13 2024, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallaherjesse44@gmail.com View Post
i have been blocked from farmtown for using a illegal clicker. i DO NOT USE a clicker program i only use my mouse clicking
Hi gallaherjesse,
I moved your post to the thread about not loading.
The game is not checking whether you actually use a clicker program, but is looking at how fast you are clicking. The only thing I can suggest is that you slow down on the clicking when you are buying multiples of items like animals, waters, trees or flowers. The purpose of the warnings and banning is to make sure that everyone can play without long delays. When you go too fast then that takes away from what anyone else playing can do. The servers can only handle so many functions at the same time.
I am sorry, but we have no way to remove your banning. You will have to wait until it is lifted after the time is up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2024, 04:00 PM

thats bs i get dinged for something i didnt do that is so wrong i may be back after ban i may not either way i had fun while it lasted
Old Jan 13 2024, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
thats bs i get dinged for something i didnt do that is so wrong i may be back after ban i may not either way i had fun while it lasted
Hi Gallaherjesse,
I am sorry, but it is the only they can keep the game running the best for all. You can find information on this in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2024, 05:17 PM

its not your fault but i was putting down ponds when it happened but they need to figure out some way to tell one way or the other hate that i have played since it started but they do what they want to
Old Jan 13 2024, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
its not your fault but i was putting down ponds when it happened but they need to figure out some way to tell one way or the other hate that i have played since it started but they do what they want to
Hi Gallaherjesse,
I am sorry, but the only thing I can tell you is to not put down the waters as fast as you apparently have been.
Old Jan 13 2024, 07:52 PM

Why do youhave me listred in the uk? I have been in the united states all my life. The person that hacked my account several years ago probably lives there. I just want to be able to play my 22 farms. Tyvm

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 14 2024 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Jan 13 2024, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOODLES12 View Post
WHY DO YOUHAVE ME LISTRED IN THE UK? I HAVE BEEN IN THE UNITED STATES ALL MY LIFE. THE PERSON THAT HACKED MY ACCOUNT SEVERAL YEARS AGO PROBABLY LIVES THERE. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY MY 22 FARMS. TYVM
Hi Toodles,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
From what I can see you have not played since March of last year..
Are you not able to log into your farms from the website?
Did you register for playing from the website before Farm Town left Facebook?
I am not sure where you are seeing that we have you listed as being in the UK because there is no where in the game or the forums where we don't list anyone's location unless they add that information. You forum account does not show a location.

If you have not registered to play on the website then you will need to contact Support to register. Please follow the instructions in the first post of the following thread link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659946

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 14 2024 at 06:25 PM.
Old Jan 15 2024, 06:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default game freesing up

I'm having problems with the game freezing up, difficulty moving from one farm to another or one chore to another, have cleared cache, re started and still having issues any suggestions? below is the code? that appears when I load the game, thank you

Using Chrome, windows 10?
10000000547 Build No: 576

I tried to submit the long list of errors that showed up but the message on your site said it made my message too long
Old Jan 15 2024, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by don has fuel and ... View Post
I'm having problems with the game freezing up, difficulty moving from one farm to another or one chore to another, have cleared cache, re started and still having issues any suggestions? below is the code? that appears when I load the game, thank you

Using Chrome, windows 10?
10000000547 Build No: 576

I tried to submit the long list of errors that showed up but the message on your site said it made my message too long
Hi Don,
I moved your post to the thread about freezing/crashing errors.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread. Also try those linked in that post.

With a lot of errors when loading or after loading your farms you may be having internet problems. There are many links between you and the game servers. any one of those links having connection problems or very high traffic can cause those errors. For that there is nothing you or we can do except for you to wait until the issue is fixed as those links are not in the control of Farm Town.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error