Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2021, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitco Farms View Post
All of the tools are present in the storage but no animal builings or regular facilities show. The interesting part is that the numbers all change. Would appreciate some help on this issue. Thank you Carolyn Whitcomb.
Hi Carolyn,
Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2021, 06:15 PM

Ok I will try that but I do have other Neighbor that I work there farms and I don't have any trouble. Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Just wanted to let you know that this evening I used a different Brower for this Neighbor Farms and I didn't have any trouble. Everything worked Great

Last edited by Miracles; Mar 26 2021 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Update
Old Mar 22 2021, 11:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkins20 View Post
The hide function is not working correctly. I hid everything on my farms except tools, factories and facilities and tried to move some of my factories to different parts of my farm. I received a message saying cannot move only to plan grass?

i get that also
Old Mar 22 2021, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i get that also
Hi beverduster,
You can't hide things and expect to move a facility on top of anything else just because they are hidden. You still have to have a space with nothing in it to set the facility down. Even with the green or purple hand you still have to have a space where there is nothing to set the facility down at least the size of a tree spot.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2021, 09:52 AM

Default hire

can load farm town but can not hire people to work image on bottom logo to hire not showing
Old Mar 23 2021, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman7097 View Post
can load farm town but can not hire people to work image on bottom logo to hire not showing
Hi Dutchman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
That function has not been added back in yet. You can find what is currently available in the first post on the first page of this thread. You can also check that post periodically to see any new functions when they have been added.
Old Mar 23 2021, 11:47 AM

Exclamation Harvesting crops not adding up right

I planted 18 farms of all wheat--before harvesting i wrote down what i had stored 255,354---after harvesting and replanting wheat i noticed i only harvested 33,951 which i know should be much higher like when we were on the old system--am i not correct??
Old Mar 23 2021, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenrenshaw View Post
I planted 18 farms of all wheat--before harvesting i wrote down what i had stored 255,354---after harvesting and replanting wheat i noticed i only harvested 33,951 which i know should be much higher like when we were on the old system--am i not correct??
Hi Karenrenshaw,
Please restart your farms and the rest of it will be added to your storage. The game does not do all of the updating instantly after you do the work. If it did then it would slow the game down.
Old Mar 23 2021, 01:13 PM

Default Toggle FT Console

I tried to post this in Suggestions but was told I don't have privilege there to post. Which I don't quite understand. Anyway, would it be possible for the Toggle FT Console to default to not showing? Then if we have any issues we can turn it on and see what the message is?
Old Mar 23 2021, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I tried to post this in Suggestions but was told I don't have privilege there to post. Which I don't quite understand. Anyway, would it be possible for the Toggle FT Console to default to not showing? Then if we have any issues we can turn it on and see what the message is?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates. I do not believe the developers want to do this as they need that information. It is open for you to be able to see any error messages you get so you can report them.
You could not [post this in Suggestions because you tried to create a new thread there. You can not create threads in the Suggestions section. You can only reply to the existing threads there. We do this to keep the Suggestions section limited in size and make it easier for everyone to find a subject thread for their suggestion.
Closed Thread