Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 15 2021, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOHAYESOO View Post
'web supported but disabled' comes up after I have played a while.
Hi OOHAYESOO,
I moved your post to the HTML/Webgl crashes thread.
That error will come up when the game encounters an error. It could be because your browser is running out of memory. To correct this try closing your browser for a couple minutes and then reopen. That will give it time to release some memory to be reused.

If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. And if that doesn't work to get WebGL support back you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen. It will be slower loading the first time after this because it has to download all the graphics again.
You might want to check the first post of this thread as it lists the requirements for playing Farm Town as well as some steps to check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2021, 06:24 PM

why is it that i can not get on farmtown this app does not help
Old Aug 15 2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary proffitt View Post
why is it that i can not get on farmtown this app does not help
Hi mary proffitt

When you posted for the first time, you were responded in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post6460842
Old Aug 17 2021, 09:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks now i cant do my super neighbers farms at all, yesterday the game was draggin so bad it took all day to do every thing, was workin like it should to day, untill i went to do my super neighbors
Old Aug 17 2021, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
thanks now i cant do my super neighbers farms at all, yesterday the game was draggin so bad it took all day to do every thing, was workin like it should to day, untill i went to do my super neighbors
Hi Beverduster,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about slow game.
Nothing is being worked on on the game servers. All the development work is done totally separate from the servers you are on.

What happens when you try to work on their farms? Are they layered?

The only things I can suggest for you is to first try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Before you go to your super neighbors farms to work uncheck anything in the preferences show items that you don't need for the work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2021, 05:23 PM

Default Why can't I access this game?

Admittedly, I haven't played i t for years but I still have my farm. I can't seem to access it though?
Old Aug 18 2021, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightvelvet View Post
Admittedly, I haven't played i t for years but I still have my farm. I can't seem to access it though?
Hi Midnightvelvet,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading the HTML/WebGL version of the game.

What happens when you try to access the game?

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also you can find suggestions for testing your computer and the minimum requirements for the game in the first post of this thread.
Old Aug 18 2021, 09:50 PM

Default farmtown

this site is very bad it takes foeever to get on and, there are always problems
Old Aug 18 2021, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary proffitt View Post
this site is very bad it takes foeever to get on and, there are always problems
Hi mary proffitt,
You have been answered every time you have posted. Please read the post in the following link, try the suggestions in it, and answer the questions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post6460842

If you do not do this we can't help you with your problem getting into the game.
Old Aug 19 2021, 11:19 AM

Default FT won't load

I had to change my password yesterday and my link to FT disappeared. Found it, and now it just flashes black and white on my screen when I try to play. I've restarted, and was fortunate to have gotten here to the forum Anything else you can help me with? User number 610920035
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl