Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 05 2021, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Is anyone else noticing that in the cargo ships they are missing ports, Albeit, It looks like it is loading and not losing cargo, but not by the neighbour it has gone to. I notice this as I run 2 at the same time with same neighbours, and one is always ahead of the other. On this farm it bypassed 3 neighbours together, and then a 4th, 3 hours later. so other is on port 3 and this one is on port 13.
Hi Brewergirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the cargo ships.
The only way they would bypass a port is if that person has turned off their port. If the cargo is loaded then it just may be that the 3 neighbors all caught it quickly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2021, 10:19 AM

Arrow Ship Manager not working properly

I have posted this once before, but got not response. The Seaport Manager is a devil in disguise. As soon as i leave the Ship yard the Seaport Manager turns off my ships as active. No one can load my ships. Beware of the Seaport Manager. This is a problem. I have to stay on the ship yard and keep the eye black. So others can load my ships.
Why this is happening is a mystery.
Old Sep 06 2021, 10:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
I have posted this once before, but got not response. The Seaport Manager is a devil in disguise. As soon as i leave the Ship yard the Seaport Manager turns off my ships as active. No one can load my ships. Beware of the Seaport Manager. This is a problem. I have to stay on the ship yard and keep the eye black. So others can load my ships.
Why this is happening is a mystery.
Hi bgfarmer,

What you are describing today is not what you last posted about. In your last post you said your ship was sitting at a port and stuck. Are you saying that the stuck ship did not move because you did not have the game loaded?

Which eye are you looking at? Is it the one in the seaport manager? If so are the check marks added for the ships that you are having a problem with? If there are any check marks missing add them back and see if that makes any difference.

If you want to see the reply to your last post you can get to it by clicking on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6456622

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 06 2021, 11:26 AM

The ships are checked and eye is black. However, as soon as I leave the box with the ships, the seaport manager turns the eye in the upper right hand corner red, all the check marks are removed. This is a new post I have posted. It has nothing to do with old posts. Thanks Tiger for responding.
Old Sep 06 2021, 11:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
The ships are checked and eye is black. However, as soon as I leave the box with the ships, the seaport manager turns the eye in the upper right hand corner red, all the check marks are removed. This is a new post I have posted. It has nothing to do with old posts. Thanks Tiger for responding.
Hi bgfarmer,

So what's happening is it isn't saving the added check marks so when you next open the seaport manager you don't see your ships.

Does anyone else have access to your account that may have the game loaded but offline? If they do please ask them to log out of your account.

If you have not already done this, try having a clear out of your browser caches/history, check for any updates, then also clear your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and then please close your browser for a couple of minutes. Then re open your browser and the game and see if those check marks will stay added this time.

If after that, the check marks are still not saving you need to contact the support team about this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2021, 01:46 PM

I load a ship every day. This morning I started one and it told me 9 minutes a container. Why??? Please look into this. Thanks.
Old Sep 11 2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I load a ship every day. This morning I started one and it told me 9 minutes a container. Why??? Please look into this. Thanks.
Hi NJones

It seems one day is missing from your Ships data.

There is nothing we can do about that, but if you wish you can contact Suport to let them know.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 25 2021, 01:35 PM

Here we go again and again. Yesterday as I was loading my ship the time changed from 4.x to 9 minutes about half way through. Today I go to load a ship and the time starts at 9 minutes. What's going on? I load a ship everyday. If your data shows something different, it's incorrect.
Old Oct 25 2021, 01:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Here we go again and again. Yesterday as I was loading my ship the time changed from 4.x to 9 minutes about half way through. Today I go to load a ship and the time starts at 9 minutes. What's going on? I load a ship everyday. If your data shows something different, it's incorrect.
Hi NJones,
According to your dispatch dates and times you have no ship dispatch on the 21st. It may be correct or incorrect, but there is nothing we can do to fix this. The times changing in the middle of you preparation yesterday would be one of your ships dropping off the list because the time expired. A ship is only on that list for 7 days exactly, to the second.
You can always check the list by clicking on the small question mark in the container you are currently preparing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2021, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Default ship

yesterday I completed 4 different cargos for my ship and sent it out ..today when I went in the message said that I was late in sending and therefore I lost everything..I did send it out along with the freinds to whom the ship was to go to but the message came back and said I didn't... I KNOW I did.. please help

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port