Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 06 2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
I do only get the message: "Couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later.

So I can not do what you said...

It's on my farm 24

I was trying to reorganize the ponds...

Hi Ketil

I visited your farm 24 and it is fully worked. You have ponds and then crops and facilities on them. I think that is why you cant place or move your ponds as there is no more space in that farm.

If you were trying to move the orange hand from storage to your farm 24 where you dont have any empty space to place the hand then yes, the message you are getting is correct.

You can try the same on your farm 1 where you have empty spaces, but as I said before, the problem with your farm 24 is it is not possible to place more items in it.
Old Oct 07 2021, 09:43 PM

Default Watering

I have not been able to water any of my fields all day? Will this be fixed, Thank you, Adeline pierce kikie914
Old Oct 07 2021, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikie914 View Post
I have not been able to water any of my fields all day? Will this be fixed, Thank you, Adeline pierce kikie914
Hi Kikie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
What happens when you try to water your farms?
What do you see when you hover over your mobile sprinkler when you are on those farms?
You have 5 super neighbors and one of them may have watered your farms. Farms can only be watered once in 20 hours. All of your farms show as having been watered/irrigated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 09 2021, 11:13 AM

Default Find What is planted where

Is there a way to find out where various crops are planted, i.e. which farms have the small pine tree?
Old Oct 09 2021, 11:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
Is there a way to find out where various crops are planted, i.e. which farms have the small pine tree?
Hi

There's a tool in your toolbox called Farm Stats that can do that but it has requirements to be able to use it fully. Open your toolbox and click on that icon. There are various filters you can use to show where everything like crops trees flowers etc is planted on your farms. If you don't meet the requirements to use a particular filter it will tell you what those requirements are.

There are various filters to show a specific category or all products by ready, growing or wasted and when they will be in that state ranging from Now to 24hrs or more.
The A-Z filter allows you to sort the list Alphabetically, by Quantity or Category.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 15 2021, 02:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I am continually running out of fuel...have played the game for many years and never had this problem but never had this problem. Something must have changed in the game. Has no one else had this problem???
Old Oct 15 2021, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevjeff48 View Post
I am continually running out of fuel...have played the game for many years and never had this problem but never had this problem. Something must have changed in the game. Has no one else had this problem???
Hi stevjeff48.

Fuel consumption has not changed in the game. Fuel usage was disabled for quite some time after the migration so you would not have been using it during that time and your stocked fuel would have built up.

Then fuel usage was enabled again and we have gradually been getting more features added back to the game that require the use of fuel so those would also add to the amount of fuel you had been using.

Looking at your data you have been upgrading quite a few farms so anything that you added to those that require fuel to work them will also be using more fuel than you were using before.

Is there anything in particular that you think is using more fuel than it should be?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 16 2021, 09:40 PM

Default New tools not working

I upgraded my sprinklers and it doesn't work for all farms, when I help my other SN it will let me pick the farms to water, it will allow me to do 4 farms at once or all of them. I am now out 90 farm cash and not happy about it.
Old Oct 16 2021, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post

I upgraded my sprinklers and it doesn't work for all farms, when I help my other SN it will let me pick the farms to water, it will allow me to do 4 farms at once or all of them. I am now out 90 farm cash and not happy about it.
Hi Newfy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You bought the orange and green sprinklers. The orange added irrigating trees to make them grow twice as fast. The green one adds extended waste time. You have not bought a sprinkler that allows you to irrigate multiple farms at one time. For that you need the next one which is purple.
The only reason you can do multiple or all the farms for your super neighbor is because they own the purple sprinkler. It doesn't matter which ones you own when you are working on their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2021, 08:17 PM

Default 1683095256 ******* tool

the ******* tool no longer works since the last two updates this week. please advise....

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity