Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 04 2021, 05:38 PM

Smile I got on!

Not everyone can yet but I was successful.
Old Oct 08 2021, 04:42 PM

Help!

I haven't played farmtown in about 1.5-2 years. So I don't even know how to resume. I get the black screen on Facebook that flips to the grey page and have no idea what to do or where to go at that point. Help!

I also got my profile here linked to my backup Facebook account and need to know how to switch it to my primary one.

I wish Farmtown could have an app, like words with friends does, and be completely separate from Facebook.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Old Oct 08 2021, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punnybone View Post
Help!

I haven't played farmtown in about 1.5-2 years. So I don't even know how to resume. I get the black screen on Facebook that flips to the grey page and have no idea what to do or where to go at that point. Help!

I also got my profile here linked to my backup Facebook account and need to know how to switch it to my primary one.

I wish Farmtown could have an app, like words with friends does, and be completely separate from Facebook.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Hi Punnybone

As you have been out of the game for so long, then I have to tell you that flash is not longer used and the game is still migrating all function to html5

When you log into facebook then you have to click in the game icon located in the left column in your home page.

HTML5 is not the same as flash player so you may get some problems to load the game.

Please follow these instructions in order:

Check if there is any update for Windows or Mac in case you use it, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also, you have instructions to check the requirements for your computer in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

If you want us to check your main account, try to load the game in that account and let us know the numbers showing up into brackets in the message above the game screen.
Old Oct 09 2021, 03:06 PM

Am I or will I be able to play this game on a tablet? I couldn't get it to finish loading through Google Chrome. I have plenty of memory free for Farmtown. Any suggestions or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Oct 09 2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Am I or will I be able to play this game on a tablet? I couldn't get it to finish loading through Google Chrome. I have plenty of memory free for Farmtown. Any suggestions or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi NJones

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please do not ask questions in Suggestions as that section is to post ideas for the game.

Farm Town is designed to be played on computers and laptops. If you wish to try playing on mobiles or tablets, then be sure those devices are up to date. Some devices may not be able to upgrade software to a newer version.

Maybe after all migration is done, then developers could see what to do with mobiles and tablets.
Old Oct 09 2021, 06:08 PM

Default Tablets

Thanks for your answer. It would be great if we could eventually play on a tablet. The laptop gets cumbersome to carry around and you can't take it everywhere you go. If tablets are "enabled" then we could keep more current with the game. I get concerned when we travel that I'm out of touch and something might not get harvested in time. Been playing the whole time the game has existed. Don't want to get behind now.
Old Oct 09 2021, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks for your answer. It would be great if we could eventually play on a tablet. The laptop gets cumbersome to carry around and you can't take it everywhere you go. If tablets are "enabled" then we could keep more current with the game. I get concerned when we travel that I'm out of touch and something might not get harvested in time. Been playing the whole time the game has existed. Don't want to get behind now.
You are welcome NJones, hopefully the developers will be able to work on that when the migration is done
Old Oct 11 2021, 08:52 AM

Question Connection to Chat and Server

Having all kinds of issues staying connected to Chat server 20 and Server 22........can you help?
Old Oct 11 2021, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
Having all kinds of issues staying connected to Chat server 20 and Server 22........can you help?
Hi sizzlinsssandi

I moved your post to the thread for your problems.

Please follow all suggestions given in the following thread and see if they help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Oct 13 2021, 07:00 PM

Angry I can load the game and play, but NOT get online

USER ID number ( 1335168219 )

I can load the game and play, but NOT get online, it pops up the box to let me click green to go online, but when I do it tries to connect, then the same box pops up with the green button and red button, no matter how many times I click the green. It stays on the red offline. This means I can not do anything that requires me to be online first, like selling.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error