Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
USER ID number ( 1335168219 )

I can load the game and play, but NOT get online, it pops up the box to let me click green to go online, but when I do it tries to connect, then the same box pops up with the green button and red button, no matter how many times I click the green. It stays on the red offline. This means I can not do anything that requires me to be online first, like selling.
Hi KCJ

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please follow all suggestions given in the following thread, including the ones in the links:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If after trying them all, you still have problems, then please let us know which results you got for the Server tests and which is your Chat Server and Farm server.
You find them in red clicking in Chat in your neighbors bar below the game screen.
Old Oct 16 2021, 11:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Default FT is working fine for me but I have a superneighbor who cannot log in

Laura Barhydt, who lives in Belize, cannot access Farmtown.

Starting yesterday, she can log into Facebook and communicate with me and other folks, but she cannot get into Farmtown.

I have been able to get onto her farms and they look fine.

She does not know how or why this happened, and I haven't found any way to help her. She cannot log into the support forum.

Any ideas what she can do?

Steve Kay,
Old Oct 16 2021, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
Laura Barhydt, who lives in Belize, cannot access Farmtown.

Starting yesterday, she can log into Facebook and communicate with me and other folks, but she cannot get into Farmtown.

I have been able to get onto her farms and they look fine.

She does not know how or why this happened, and I haven't found any way to help her. She cannot log into the support forum.

Any ideas what she can do?

Steve Kay,
Hi Steve,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. Has she gotten any kind of message from Facebook telling her she has been blocked? There have been some problems since the release that we have reported to the developers.
What happens when she tries to log into these forums? It is very difficult solving any problems without direct contact.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2021, 10:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry keep getting tempory block post

i bought new irrigator and fertilizer and bigger sow tools now everytime i use them i keep getting post... this It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.i'm doing nothing different so why am i getting this.thank you for your help
Old Oct 17 2021, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat1957 View Post
i bought new irrigator and fertilizer and bigger sow tools now everytime i use them i keep getting post... this It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.i'm doing nothing different so why am i getting this.thank you for your help
Hi Kat1957

Im sorry this is happening to you but it is not the game blocking you but Facebook.

Maybe you could contact Facebook about this problem but they mostly dont respond.
Several farmers have posted about being blocked and everything was ok again the next day.
Old Oct 17 2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Kat1957

Im sorry this is happening to you but it is not the game blocking you but Facebook.

Maybe you could contact Facebook about this problem but they mostly dont respond.
Exactly. Facebook doesn't respond to US because it is the developers that are the paying customers. This is a problem and if it continues, I will stop playing and I AM a Farm Town paying customer. I would just like to gently suggest that since this is not confined to a single customer, and that filing a trouble report will do no good since Farm Town can't fix it....an appropriate solution would be to have the paying customer (The Developers) intercede with Facebook for us. Since Facebook WILL listen to them more than us nobodies.

Quote:
Several farmers have posted about being blocked and everything was ok again the next day.
I am going on two days,
Old Oct 17 2021, 12:18 PM
Account Not Linked

yes i bought new tools friday used them the post came up temp block..gave up shut down came back on saturday afternoon seemed fine planted used tools again temp block came up shut down came on this morning sunday seemed fine started planting and irrigating and now temp block is back..very frustrating..tomorrow i am going to using the older tool to plant no irrigator or fertilizer and see what happens
Old Oct 17 2021, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Spitfire View Post
Exactly. Facebook doesn't respond to US because it is the developers that are the paying customers. This is a problem and if it continues, I will stop playing and I AM a Farm Town paying customer. I would just like to gently suggest that since this is not confined to a single customer, and that filing a trouble report will do no good since Farm Town can't fix it....an appropriate solution would be to have the paying customer (The Developers) intercede with Facebook for us. Since Facebook WILL listen to them more than us nobodies.

I am going on two days,
Hi Sister Spitfire,
The developers are looking into this problem that has shown up recently and apparently is a Facebook caused issue. The temporary blocking is because Facebook has increased their security settings. So if you are using a large amount of tabs for working facilities or collecting gifts from the unauthorized free sites, or posting in selveral groups then this tends to happen. Unfortunately Facebook will not lift temporary blocks and you have to wait until your time is up for the block. I am sorry, but there isn't any thing more the developers can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2021, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat1957 View Post
yes i bought new tools friday used them the post came up temp block..gave up shut down came back on saturday afternoon seemed fine planted used tools again temp block came up shut down came on this morning sunday seemed fine started planting and irrigating and now temp block is back..very frustrating..tomorrow i am going to using the older tool to plant no irrigator or fertilizer and see what happens
Hi Kat,
It is not the new tools that caused the blocking. If you posted about each of the tools you bought and it was several tools, then that is what caused the blocking. I don't think using the smaller tools will end the blocking. It is a time period that Facebook has blocked you and you will continue getting the messages regardless of what tool you are using until the time is up.
Old Oct 17 2021, 05:25 PM

This blocking business has nothing to to with opening tabs or working too fast. I bought 1 facility from the store, and then when I went to open up what ingredients were needed it said I was on full screen.I clicked on the full screen icon possibly 2-3 times and it blocked me. Today It was still doing the same. not opening full screen but system telling me I was, again because I tried to get on full screen it immediately blocked me again for another day. So cannot work my farms. crops lost, quests take forever. because it blocks every 30 seconds. So I do not agree it is because of what we are doing but the program you updated last. so I agree, that there should be some kind of mediation between Developers and Facebook to find a way through this what appears to be a massive problem.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error