Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 10 2021, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog653 View Post
can not move facilities I bought and paid for from storage to farm please help I already paid and can not use
Hi bulldog653

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

When moving items from storage to farm, you have to show everything in your preferences, the wrench, to be sure you are not try to place the facility in a spot already occupied.
You need to find a clear spot, a little bigger than the facility to be able to place it on the farm.

In case you are using the purple hand, then there has to be at least one small clear space, the size of a pine tree, in order to place that item on the farm.
Old Oct 12 2021, 10:26 AM

Default unable to use product from my storage

I have been trying to use my cotton, but it says I don't have enough,I have plenty according to my stocks,can you please help me on fixing this?
Old Oct 12 2021, 10:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I have been trying to use my cotton, but it says I don't have enough,I have plenty according to my stocks,can you please help me on fixing this?
Hi CrazyJan,

I have moved your post to the thread about facilities. What product are you trying to make with the cotton in which facility?
Have you tried reloading the game yet?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 12 2021, 11:53 AM

Default unable to use product from my storage

I am having problems using cotton from storage..have plenty showing but says it doesn't have enough..it has more than enough according to what my storage says
Old Oct 12 2021, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I am having problems using cotton from storage..have plenty showing but says it doesn't have enough..it has more than enough according to what my storage says
Hi CrazyJan

Your first post was moved and answered by Tiger in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post6467662

Please read the response and post the information required in that thread.

I will move these posts to that same thread shortly.

If you cant find your posts and the possible answers then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Oct 12 2021, 12:37 PM

will have to get back to you Tiger..sorry..I can't remember which facitity now..but will let you khow when it happens again..must have crs at the moment..lol
Old Oct 16 2021, 03:42 AM

Red face Missing Oil Refinery

Hello! I really wonder why my oil refinery has been missing since Thursday, October 14, 2021. I hope you can help me find it. Thank you.
Old Oct 16 2021, 07:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101441331442717 View Post
Hello! I really wonder why my oil refinery has been missing since Thursday, October 14, 2021. I hope you can help me find it. Thank you.
Hi 101441331442717,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Please contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 18 2021, 08:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Default BBQ hasn't appeared!

A couple weeks ago, I bought a BBQ restaurant. I was surprised when the items it produces didn't show up. Then I realized it never made it to my facility manager even though clicking on the products say I own 1. Can you fix this so I can feed the customers at the Food Kitchen properly? Thanks!
Old Oct 18 2021, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
A couple weeks ago, I bought a BBQ restaurant. I was surprised when the items it produces didn't show up. Then I realized it never made it to my facility manager even though clicking on the products say I own 1. Can you fix this so I can feed the customers at the Food Kitchen properly? Thanks!
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
Your BBQ restaurant is on one of your farms somewhere. First try using the search in the facility manager and see if it shows. If it doesn't then you will need to go to the farm it is on and fill it from the facility itself the first time. After that it should show in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending