Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 16 2021, 09:51 PM

please stop putting me against players in the NCC that post everyday and 3 times a day . it is not fair .i got rhematoid arthritis and only post when my hands and fingers are not hurting bad. i guess you doing this because i played over 12 years and own all faciltys 2 of some of them. guess i should stop buying them then maybe i get put against people who post like i do and that one or two times a week. I should stop doing the NCC .
Old Jun 16 2021, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
please stop putting me against players in the NCC that post everyday and 3 times a day . it is not fair .i got rhematoid arthritis and only post when my hands and fingers are not hurting bad. i guess you doing this because i played over 12 years and own all faciltys 2 of some of them. guess i should stop buying them then maybe i get put against people who post like i do and that one or two times a week. I should stop doing the NCC .
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but the game picks the competitors by the amount of facilities in your neighborhood, which is you and all your neighbors that are playing at the time. It is not controlled by a human.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2021, 05:49 PM

Usually I am grouped with others that I have a possibility of moving up. This week the highest I can get is 4th the other 3 are 4 or 5 times more than what I have. It is disheartening when the system does a poor job of grouping like levels. I will not work too hard as no chance of moving up. Just a comment.
Old Oct 30 2021, 08:16 AM

VERY annoyed and fed up! An hour ago I was in #1 spot with 2nd place close but 3 & 4 at a little more than half my total, this on Sat morning. An HOUR later those that were 3 & 4 are FAR in front in 1 & 2 and I have ZERO chance of any FC.

HOW do they quadruple their points in ONE HOUR and run away from the other competitors? This is the 3rd or 4th week IN A ROW where I have ZERO chance to earn any FC and I know it by Saturday morning!!!

WTF do I BOTHER?!!!! How are the competitors selected, seems quite unfair that the SAME two people get ALL the FC week after week after week!!!

This is NOT a fair competition!!!
Old Oct 30 2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
VERY annoyed and fed up! An hour ago I was in #1 spot with 2nd place close but 3 & 4 at a little more than half my total, this on Sat morning. An HOUR later those that were 3 & 4 are FAR in front in 1 & 2 and I have ZERO chance of any FC.

HOW do they quadruple their points in ONE HOUR and run away from the other competitors? This is the 3rd or 4th week IN A ROW where I have ZERO chance to earn any FC and I know it by Saturday morning!!!

WTF do I BOTHER?!!!! How are the competitors selected, seems quite unfair that the SAME two people get ALL the FC week after week after week!!!

This is NOT a fair competition!!!

Hi John

The neighborhoods are selected for their strengh and the amount of facilities they have by the time the selection is done.

If after the selection is done, they add more facilities, that is correct and not against the rules.

If Im in 3rd place and I am 1,000,000 points below the first place, I can decide if I can add more facilities and also check which ones will give me more xp when refilling.

Also, some of my neighbors dont enter the contest till Saturday or Sunday, so after the neighborhoods are selected, so as soon as they are added to my neighborhood and they fill their facilities I get more points.
Old Oct 30 2021, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

The neighborhoods are selected for their strengh and the amount of facilities they have by the time the selection is done.

If after the selection is done, they add more facilities, that is correct and not against the rules.

If Im in 3rd place and I am 1,000,000 points below the first place, I can decide if I can add more facilities and also check which ones will give me more xp when refilling.

Also, some of my neighbors dont enter the contest till Saturday or Sunday, so after the neighborhoods are selected, so as soon as they are added to my neighborhood and they fill their facilities I get more points.
They did not add any facilities, they must have MANY more members in their neighborhood?
Old Oct 30 2021, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
They did not add any facilities, they must have MANY more members in their neighborhood?
Hi John,
You don't see how many facilities they have in the contest. Nor can you see hgow many neighbors they have in the contest to start with or that added themselves later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2021, 02:28 PM

Once again the NCC is totally unfair. I work every day and between 7 am at 3:15pm Saturday I went from 15,500 to 16,,800 points = +1,300 points.

Competitor CHUS CQ's had 4,700 points at 7:20 am but at 3:15 pm now has 26,200 points. 21,500 points in 8 hours when it has taken me three DAYS to earn less than 17,000 points.

This is the 4th or 5th week in a ROW that this SAME competitor has jumped from a lower position (a fraction of my point total then) Saturday morning to unbeatable Saturday afternoon RUNNING AWAY with the #1 position. This competitor does not belong in THIS group where no one else ever has a PRAYER. We can NEVER compete!!!

This is NOT a new problem, it repeats, and repeats, and repeats, week, after week, after week!!!
Old Feb 09 2022, 09:05 PM

There is something inherently wrong with the "team" selection process in the NCC. Some time ago, the process was changed to make the NCC "fairer". What it did was the opposite...as described by the previous poster. In the contest ending this evening, teams #2 through #10 are separated (at this time) by about 1,500,000 points. Team #1 leads by about 5,600,000 points. This situation is not an outlier. It happens regularly. Other criteria need to be used to select the teams...diversification, frequency of activity, the wish to be included in this contest (opt-out has been suggested).
Old Feb 09 2022, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
There is something inherently wrong with the "team" selection process in the NCC. Some time ago, the process was changed to make the NCC "fairer". What it did was the opposite...as described by the previous poster. In the contest ending this evening, teams #2 through #10 are separated (at this time) by about 1,500,000 points. Team #1 leads by about 5,600,000 points. This situation is not an outlier. It happens regularly. Other criteria need to be used to select the teams...diversification, frequency of activity, the wish to be included in this contest (opt-out has been suggested).
Hi Jeemersmom,
You have the option to opt out in your preferences. The only change made in the contest was to increase what you get for yourr points to be multiplied by how many of your neighbors are on your team. It did not change the selection process which is to choose the teams that compete by selecting the 10 closest in the number of facilities. Depending on how many are playing to be selected then that spread could be wide.

If you have a specific suggestion on how to change the contest please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.